30th September 2018, 06:14 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams available to study BSc(Catering Management) in Monarch International College of Hotel Management, Ooty?

Hi, Can I know about the entrance exams through which I can secure admission in Monarch International College of Hotel Management, Ooty for BSc(Catering Management) course. Kindly let me know about the entrance exams asap.

2nd October 2018, 12:37 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams available to study BSc(Catering Management) in Monarch International College of Hotel Management, Ooty?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi, Can I know about the entrance exams through which I can secure admission in Monarch International College of Hotel Management, Ooty for BSc(Catering Management) course. Kindly let me know about the entrance exams asap.

The Monarch International College offers Bachelor of Science in Hospitality & Hotel Management course. Eligible candidates have to appear for the written test and/or interview conducted by the Monarch International College for the admission to study Bachelor of Science in Hospitality & Hotel Management course. Candidates who have passed 10+2 or PUC or Standard XII or any other equivalent thereto are eligible for the Bachelor of Science in Hospitality & Hotel Management course. Monarch International College website link is given Click Here
3rd October 2018, 02:51 AM
isha1203

Smile Re: Entrance exams available to study BSc(Catering Management) in Monarch International College of Hotel Management, Ooty?

The college offers BSc in Hospitality and Hotel Management.

There is no entrance exam to study BSc in Monarch International College of Hotel Management.

Admission is completely based on the marks scored in 10+2.
3rd October 2018, 12:02 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams available to study BSc(Catering Management) in Monarch International College of Hotel Management, Ooty?

The Monarch International College of Hotel Management, Ooty doesn't offer B.Sc. (Catering Management) course and it offers B.Sc. in Hospitality and Hotel Management. No entrance examination is conducted for offering admission in B.Sc. (Hospitality and Hotel Management) course by Monarch International College of Hotel Management, Ooty. Admissions to B.Sc. in Hospitality and Hotel Management course are done on the merit basis of 12th standard board examination marks.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?