30th September 2018, 06:14 PM
Unregistered

Admission criteria to study BSc(Catering Management) in Monarch International College of Hotel Management, Ooty?

Hi everyone, I just want to know about the admission criteria for studying BSc(Catering Management) in Monarch International College of Hotel Management, Ooty? Kindly let me know about the admission criteria because I am interested to study this course in this university. Thank you!

2nd October 2018, 01:06 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission criteria to study BSc(Catering Management) in Monarch International College of Hotel Management, Ooty?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi everyone, I just want to know about the admission criteria for studying BSc(Catering Management) in Monarch International College of Hotel Management, Ooty? Kindly let me know about the admission criteria because I am interested to study this course in this university. Thank you!

Candidates who have passed 10+2 or PUC or its equivalent examination are eligible to study a Bachelor of Science in Hospitality & Hotel Management course in the Monarch International College, Ooty. Admission to the Bachelor of Science in Hospitality & Hotel Management course in the Monarch International College, Ooty is done on the basis of marks scored in the 10th and 12th examinations, written test and interview. Interested candidates can apply online or offline for the admission to study Bachelor of Science in Hospitality & Hotel Management course. Duration of the course is three years.
3rd October 2018, 03:01 AM
isha1203

Smile Re: Admission criteria to study BSc(Catering Management) in Monarch International College of Hotel Management, Ooty?

Interested candidates can apply either offline or online through college's official website.

The screening of applications takes place and the admission is based on the marks obtained in 10+2.
3rd October 2018, 11:56 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission criteria to study BSc(Catering Management) in Monarch International College of Hotel Management, Ooty?

The Monarch International College of Hotel Management, Ooty doesn't offer B.Sc. (Catering Management) and it offers B.Sc. in Hospitality and Hotel Management.

To get admission in Monarch International College of Hotel Management, Ooty, you should have passed 12th standard or an equivalent examination from a recognised board.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?