9th May 2022, 12:16 AM
Unregistered

Which is good BCA or BCS or BSc Computer Science?

Hi guyz, I have completed my 12th.After 12th i have done my engg but only for 1 year then i did some small jobs for 4 years, i have a 6 year gap altogether(i mean after 12th i lost 6 year). Now i want pursue some field related to computers, so should i go for BCS or BCA or BSc comp science. Can i do MBA or MCA after BSc comp science. How much will be my salary. Will my gap affect my job prospectus? I also like mechanical branch but mechanical is available on in engg,is there any other graduation course in mechanical?
And will i be able to study BSc or bca or bcs after such a long gap?

9th May 2022, 09:22 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which is good BCA or BCS or BSc Computer Science?

If you compare BCA and BCS , BCA is a better option in which candidates learn programming both basic and advanced, networking etc

In BCS, candidate learns computer at higher level and if a candidate learns BSc computer science then they can study any of the subjects studied in degree level.

With BCA one can easily get job in big IT companies.
After BCS and BSc also , one can apply for job but the chances are little low as compared to BCA.
9th May 2022, 10:50 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which is good BCA or BCS or BSc Computer Science?

BCS and BCA both are computer-related different courses.BCS is an undergraduate course in Computer science that is more concept-oriented whereas BCA is an application-oriented course. So, if you want to make a career in computer application, then the BCA course is better for you. But if you want to learn depth concepts in computer science, then you can do BCS.
If you want to be a software engineer, then you should do BCA. So, it totally depends on what you want to do.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?