26th November 2021, 09:21 PM
Unregistered

What should I do BCS or BCA having interest in computer science?

Hi sir, I have passed 12th science with PCM group. I am having very much interest in computer so what should i go for bca OR bcs.

28th November 2021, 12:39 AM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do BCS or BCA having interest in computer science?

BCS and BCA both are computer-related different courses.BCS is an undergraduate course in Computer science that is more concept-oriented whereas BCA is an application-oriented course. So, if you want to make a career in computer application, then the BCA course is better for you. But if you want to learn depth concepts in computer science, then you can do BCS.
28th November 2021, 05:28 PM
Msdhoni02

What should I do BCS or BCA having interest in computer science?

Hence, for those students who want to make a career in the computer applications, programming, and software development, the BCA course is better (than BSc IT) option; while for the students who are desirous of finding advanced job opportunities in the internet technology and database operations & management, the BSc.
28th November 2021, 10:29 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Both the courses are equally good and deal in computer science. BCA (Bachelor of Computer Application) deals mostly with computer applications focussing on applications like ERP, database, and web. BCS (Bachelor of Computer Science) focuses on fundamentals of computer science including both hardware and software. You can select the course according to your area of interest.
29th November 2021, 09:03 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

--- Personally, I would like to suggest you that if you are interested in computer science course then you should opt for Bachelors in Computer Science course.

Best colleges to pursue BCS

SRM Institute of Science and Technology

Sathyabama Institute of Science and Technology

Bharat Institute of higher education and research

Banaras Hindu University

Vishva Bharati University
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?