16th September 2014, 02:14 PM
Unregistered

In which government colleges of Maharashtra can I get admission?

I got 79 marks in mhcet and 61% in hSC exam so can I get a admission in any bams or BDS college in Maharashtra and in which college I get admisson in government colleges please help me can you send me the process of admission in those two fields

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission for BSc Agriculture in government colleges in Maharashtra
  2. Can I get admission in government college of engineering in Maharashtra after scoring 103 marks in MTH CET? Cutoff list of last year of government engineering college in Maharashtra?
  3. How may I get details regarding MBBS admissions in government colleges of Maharashtra?
  4. What is the domicile eligibility for MH CET exam?
  5. How can I get admission in Maharashtra Engineering colleges? How can I appear in MHT-CET exam?
  6. How to apply in medical colleges of Maharashtra? List of the private and government colleges?
  7. Cut off marks for various Government Medical colleges of Maharashtra -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Admission in private or government medical colleges in Maharashtra after scoring 121 in MHT CET? Cutoff list of medical colleges in Maharashtra?
  9. Which college is best for me after scoring 94 in MHT CET
  10. Can I get admission in government college of Engineering Amravati? Other colleges in Maharashtra for admission in B.E. 2nd year?
  11. Can I get admission in either private or government colleges of Maharashtra for BUMS?
  12. Which are the government B.Ed colleges in Maharashtra with minimum fee for 60% students?
  13. Cutoff list of government medical colleges of Maharashtra?
  14. Procedure to be followed to appear for MHT CET? Can I get admission in government engineering colleges of Maharashtra? Are they meant for domiciles of Maharashtra only?
  15. MHT CET for Marine engineering?
  16. Cutoff list for admission to government BAMS colleges of Maharashtra?
  17. Cutoff marks list for admission in all government and private medical colleges in Maharashtra?
  18. Cutoff list for government MBBS colleges in Maharastra? Least rank needed to get into last MBBS college in Maharashtra?
23rd March 2016, 05:11 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: In which government colleges of Maharashtra can I get admission?

It is very difficult for you to get admission in any good government college you have mentioned above as your marks are not that good enough.

However, in order to get admission in BDS or BAMS college in Maharashtra, you need to score really good in the qualifying examination. Only then will you be eligible to get admission otherwise, you may try for admission in some other Institution.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?