19th August 2021, 09:11 PM
Unregistered

Graduation with 39% and Post Graduation with 65% is applicable for LLB?

I have passed graduation with 39% and passed my post graduation with 65%. please advise can i take admission in LLB or it will be valid.

21st August 2021, 10:39 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Graduation with 39% and Post Graduation with 65% is applicable for LLB?

LLB is Bachelor in Law. It is three year course.

The required eligibility to get admission in the course is that candidate must have passed bachelor or master degree from a recognised university. The required aggregate to become eligible for appearing in the examination varies with institutions and relaxation for reserved category. No upper age limit to pursue the course.

So, you can visit the official website to get the detail information about the examination procedure.
22nd August 2021, 12:06 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Graduation with 39% and Post Graduation with 65% is applicable for LLB?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have passed graduation with 39% and passed my post graduation with 65%. please advise can i take admission in LLB or it will be valid.
Yes, you can join in LLB course.

If you have passed or appeared for the higher secondary examination or its equivalent and secured 45% of marks then you are eligible to apply for LLB course.

Your age should be below 22 years.
22nd August 2021, 10:58 AM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Required eligibility to pursue LLB course is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recognised university. No upper age limit to pursue the course.

Required aggregate to pursue course varies with institution. So, you can visit the official website of institution where you want to pursue for more details.
22nd August 2021, 12:06 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

No, a person with 39% in graduation and 65% in post graduation is not eligible for LLB. Candidate must have a minimum 45% in graduation to be eligible to pursue LLB.

Now, you have to impress your graduation score to be eligible for LLB course.

You will be completed your graduation course in 3 years.
29th August 2021, 11:47 AM
Singhskomal

LLB ( Bachelor's in law) is a three year Bachelor's degree.
Definitely you can do LLB you are eligible for it.
CLAT ( Common law admission test) is a entrance exam to get admission in LLB.
Age limit maximum 45 years for 3 years law course age limit set by bar Council of India.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?