19th August 2021, 09:15 PM
Unregistered

UGC NET exam eligibility criteria in graduation and post graduation marks?

Sir, My graduation marks is 37.25 % My post graduation marks is 55.60 % So can i apply the UGC NET exam ?

22nd August 2021, 12:34 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: UGC NET exam eligibility criteria in graduation and post graduation marks?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, My graduation marks is 37.25 % My post graduation marks is 55.60 % So can i apply the UGC NET exam ?
Yes, you can apply for UGC NET exam.

Those candidates who have completed masters degree from a recognized university are eligible for NET exam. General and OBC candidates should hold 55% and above marks in masters degree. For SC/ST candidate its 50% and above in masters degree.

Age criteria for NET exam:-

For JRF Post :-Your age should be below 30 years.

For Lectureship Post :-There is no age criteria.
22nd August 2021, 06:31 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: UGC NET exam eligibility criteria in graduation and post graduation marks?

In order to.give UGC NET, candidate must have completed their post graduation with atleast 50_55% marks..
There's relaxation for reserved category...

PG final.year candidates can also apply

Online application process began from.10th August 2021 till 5 september 2021....
24th August 2021, 12:42 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Having completed your Post graduation degree with 55.60% marks in aggregate, you are definitely eligible for appearing in UGC NET irrespective of your marks in graduation degree course as all the matters for appearing in the UGC NET is the marks in Post graduation degree which must be at least 55% in case of unreserved category candidates and 50% in case of reserved category candidates.

For complete details regarding the UGC NET, you can refer to the link www.ugcnet.nta.nic.in.
29th August 2021, 11:43 AM
Singhskomal

If you are postgraduate with minimum 55% than you are eligible for UGC NET exam.
Graduation percentage doesn't matter.
No age limit for UGC NET exams.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?