23rd January 2014, 06:30 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for LLB as per my marks in graduation and post graduation?

I m eligible or not for admission in llb 3 year course if i m having 40% marks in graduation & 60% in Post graduation

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for 3 years LLB having low marks in B.Com and M.Com?
  2. Am i eligible to appear in UPTET? I've less than 50% marks in graduation but attained more than 50% marks in both post graduation and B.Ed
  3. Am i eligible to appear for LLB entrance exam in DU after completing graduation with 46.6% marks
  4. Procedure to apply for Law after 12th and percentage required?
  5. Am I eligible for LLB 3rd year course after completing graduation with 40% marks
  6. Am I eligible for LLB course after graduating from Kanpur University with 44.5 marks in graduation?
  7. Am I eligible for llb after graduation? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Can I do graduation twice from regular university in two different time?
  9. Person having less than 60% in graduation but is a post graduate is eligible for Bank PO?
  10. Am I eligible for LLB course after scoring 47.48% in graduation
  11. Am I eligible to appear for UGC exam after scoring 46% in graduation and 52% in Post Graduation? I am from General Category
  12. Am I eligible to take admission in 3 years LLB course after passing graduation with 39.65 percentage
  13. Am I eligible for Bank Probationary after scoring 47% marks in Graduation and 62% marks in PG?
  14. Can I be eligible to take admission in B.Ed course after passing graduation with 47% and PG with 48%?
  15. Colleges that have LLB 3 years course?
  16. How to apply for B.Ed course? When are the forms available for it?
  17. Am I eligible for LLB after scoring 43% marks in graduation?
  18. Am I eligible for B.Ed having 42% in graduation and 60% in post graduation? Any problem for government job?
29th January 2014, 08:25 PM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for LLB as per my marks in graduation and post graduation?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I m eligible or not for admission in llb 3 year course if i m having 40% marks in graduation & 60% in Post graduation
Hey friend,

LLB is course on Law and you can join in the course of a duration of 3 years or 5 years and there are eligibility standards which are needed to be satisfied in order to join.

If you are wishing to do a 3 years course means then you need to have passed any Graduation (10+2+3 pattern) from a recognized university with at least 45% aggregate.

And if it is the case of you joining in a 5 years course then you need to have passed a 2 year Intermediate Examination (10+2 pattern) with 45% of aggregate marks from a recognized university.

You need to write the entrance exam for joining in the course and the exam which you need to write is the CLAT Exam and it stands for Common Law Admission Test.This exam is conducted for candidates to join in the National Law Institution in India.

To tell about this exam it is that the candidate must satisfy the eligibility criteria framed for the exam and they are:

>> The age limit needed for the exam is that the candidate must have 20 years for General category candidates and for SC/ST candidate it is 22 years.

>> The education qualification needed for the exam is that the candidate must have completed +2 from a recognized school board of education and should have got at least 45% aggregate and this is for UG programme.

The dates for the exam is:

Online Application process will be start on January 2014.

Last date for Submission of Form is :31-03-2014

Date of Test: 11-05-2014.

ALL THE BEST
27th April 2014, 07:41 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible for LLB as per my marks in graduation and post graduation?

completed my bcom with 45% and mba with 65%.can i eligible for kuk law entrance 3yr cource in evening session???
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?