8th March 2016, 11:27 AM
Unregistered

How to apply for Bachelor of Fine Arts course? Total fee expenses of this course?

Hello,
I want to do Bachelor of Fine Arts. I have completed Graduation and scored 54.7%. Please tell me how can I apply and what are the fee expenses? Please tell me asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed information, fee expenses and hostel facility in Bangalore to study Bachelor of Fine Arts?
  2. Total fee expenses to study Bachelor of Physiotherapy in Government as well as Private colleges?
  3. How to join bachelor of fine arts after doing BSc degree?
  4. Detailed information about Bachelor of Fine Arts? When the entrance exam will be held?
  5. Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to study Diploma in Bharatanatyam in Lasya College of Fine Arts? Course duration and fee expenses?
  6. Eligibility to get admission in Bachelor of Fine Arts for 12th Arts student?
  7. Can I study Bachelor of Fine Arts after completing 12th Arts?
  8. Detailed information, cost expenses and percentage required in 12th to study Bachelor of Fine Arts in Fashion Designing?
  9. Bachelor of Fine Arts is equivalent to B.Ed course?
  10. How can I get entrance in BHU for bachelor of fine arts course
  11. Am I eligible to study Bachelor of Fine Arts if completed 12th Arts?
  12. How can I apply to study Masters in Fine Arts if completed B.A. in Political Science being Fine Arts teacher?
  13. Whether Fine Arts has good scope for a long period? Best correspondence college in Bangalore for Bachelor of Fine Arts?
  14. Best career option for Bachelor of Fine Arts candidate?
  15. Admission procedure for BFA course for a Graphic Designer?
  16. Am I eligible to appear in UPSC exams if completed Bachelor of Fine Arts? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Details of universities offering MFA through distance learning? Enrollment procedure and duration of course?
  18. Which course is best after completing Bachelors in Fine Arts?
9th March 2016, 08:44 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for Bachelor of Fine Arts course? Total fee expenses of this course?

You can apply for your BFA course via online mode and can get admission in the course by appearing and clearing some of the below mentioned entrance examination.

BFA entrance examination in India:

> B.H.U BFA Entrance Examination

> Delhi University entrance exam

> JNAFAU Entrance Exam

> UP TGT, etc.

Many Institutes do also provide admission to candidates on 12th examination basis. So, in that case if you full the admission criteria, you will very much get admission in the course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?