19th December 2013, 06:08 PM
Unregistered

How a BCA graduate can appear for ICWAI?

I am completed bachelor degree in computer and now i wish to apply for ICWAI course in correspondence , I want to know what is the procedure for join in this course .

21st December 2013, 09:54 PM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How a BCA graduate can appear for ICWAI?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am completed bachelor degree in computer and now i wish to apply for ICWAI course in correspondence , I want to know what is the procedure for join in this course .
Hey friend,

BCA stands for Bachelor of Computer Application

As you know this is a UG course of 3 years duration and this offers candidates,a priority to join in IT and other software industries right after finishing with a Fair percentage.

ICWAI - Institute of Cost and Work Accountancy Of India

About the Course:

> The ICWAI is a course which you can opt if you are having interest in becoming a Cost Accountant.The Duration of the course is 1 year.

> The course is being held twice a year in the months of June and December

> This course has split into 3 levels:
  • Foundation
  • Intermediate
  • Final Exam

> The Candidate who is wishing to join in this course should possess certain qualification as if you see for the Foundation course the minimum qualification needed is that the candidate should have completed +2.

> In the case of yours as you have completed a UG degree you are directly applicable for applying for the Intermediate course as you are eligible for it.

> You would need to to pass three levels of examination and complete three years of practical training to be eligible to apply for Associate membership of the Institute.

> If you finish the course you will be designated as a ACMA (Associate Cost and Management Accountant) and FCMA (Fellow Cost and Management Accountant).

How To Apply:

> You can register for the exam any time as it is open throughout the Year.

> As i have mentioned that the exam is being done on the months of June and December and for the June Examination you should apply before 30th November of previous year.

> In the case of joining in December Term Examination you should apply before 31st May of that year.

For more info about the course check at the official site of ICWAI at http://icmai.in/

ALL THE BEST

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?