19th December 2013, 05:48 PM
Unregistered

Which is more demanding now a days B.E. or B.Tech?

Which one has got more demand now a days B.E. or B.Tech i.e. which bachelor's degree should i prefer for? I am very much confused about this so please do reply

28th December 2013, 01:59 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which is more demanding now a days B.E. or B.Tech?

B.E. stands for Bachelor of Engineering while B.Tech stands for Bachelor of Technology. Although both are different aspect of studies, in India both are treated as same with almost negligible difference between the two. However, internationally there is a wide difference between the two course and you should choose the one in which you are more interested and the one in which you feel comfortable.

B.E or bachelor of engineering is basically a course which is theory oriented. It basically deals with the theoretical concepts involving derivations, proofs, etc. which give exposure to research in this field. It mainly deals with the theoretical concepts rather than the applications of them. This course is ideal if you are planning or have interest in the research field.

B.Tech or Bachelor of Technology is basically a course that deals mainly with the applications of the theoretical concepts, their practical applications and implications. Hence if you are comfortable with application based studies involving practical implications and reasoning, then you can go for this course.

Both have equal demand in their own sector and have adequate scope. Hence it is recommended to go for the course which interests you more and where you are more comfortable.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?