3rd March 2023, 09:34 PM
Unregistered

Can i get admission in BE Computer Science after BCA degree in GTU colleges?

Can i get admission in BE Computer Science after BCA degree in GTU colleges? And how many years i have to learn after BCA?

21st May 2023, 05:24 AM
SurajPSingh

Default Re: Can i get admission in BE Computer Science after BCA degree in GTU colleges?

Yes, you can get admission in BE Computer Science after BCA degree in GTU colleges. The eligibility criteria for admission to BE Computer Science in GTU colleges is as follows:
  • A bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related field from a recognized university.
  • A minimum of 50% marks in aggregate in the bachelor's degree.
  • The candidate must have appeared for and cleared the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET) for admission to BE Computer Science in GTU colleges.
The duration of BE Computer Science after BCA degree in GTU colleges is 3 years. The course is divided into 6 semesters, each of which is of 6 months duration.
The syllabus for BE Computer Science after BCA degree in GTU colleges is as follows:
  • Semester 1: Engineering Mathematics-1, Engineering Physics, Engineering Chemistry, Data Structures and Algorithms, Object Oriented Programming with Java
  • Semester 2: Engineering Mathematics-2, Digital Logic Design, Computer Organization and Architecture, Data Communication and Networking, Operating Systems
  • Semester 3: Microprocessor and Microcontroller, Linear Algebra, Data Warehousing and Data Mining, Software Engineering, Computer Graphics
  • Semester 4: Computer Networks, Database Management Systems, Artificial Intelligence, Web Technology, Information Security
  • Semester 5: Software Testing, Cloud Computing, Mobile Computing, Ethical Hacking, Natural Language Processing
  • Semester 6: Advanced Data Structures and Algorithms, Compiler Design, Operating Systems, Distributed Systems, Information Retrieval
The BE Computer Science after BCA degree in GTU colleges will equip you with the skills and knowledge required to pursue a career in the field of computer science. The course will teach you about the fundamentals of computer science, such as data structures, algorithms, programming languages, and operating systems. You will also learn about the latest technologies in computer science, such as cloud computing, mobile computing, and artificial intelligence.
26th May 2023, 01:44 PM
Ar_pit

Default Re: Can i get admission in BE Computer Science after BCA degree in GTU colleges?

Yes, it is possible to get admission in a Bachelor of Engineering (BE) program in Computer Science after completing a Bachelor of Computer Applications (BCA) degree in colleges affiliated with the Gujarat Technological University (GTU).
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?