19th August 2021, 09:13 PM
Unregistered

How can I add an extra subject after completing graduation?

I have completed my graduation with Hindi, English, Political Science and education and also complete my B Ed in social science and Hindi. Now I come to now that for TGT social science I require two social science subject at graduation level, where as I have only one subject. Is there is any process to add another subject either history or geography in graduation level.

3rd September 2021, 12:28 AM
Ri S

Default Re: How can I add an extra subject after completing graduation?

Hello, since you have already completed your graduation .Now you can't add any subject but don't disappoint, just go further and best of luck for your future. Thank you��
3rd September 2021, 12:30 AM
Ri S

Talking Re: How can I add an extra subject after completing graduation?

Hello, since you have already completed your graduation, you can't add any subject now .Don't disappoint ,just go further and get your goal .Best of luck for your future .Thank you😊
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?