18th February 2011, 08:03 PM
Unregistered

Pharma.d course after B.Pharma? Procedure to apply and it's related job opportunities?

Is there any chance to do pharma.d course after completion of b.pharmacy. If there is such a chance then how to approach it. what are the exams related to it? what wil be the job oppurtunities for the students who do pharm.d after the completion of b.pharmacy?

Related Questions:
  1. Which stream in B.Tech is good to get a job in abroad? Can I apply for higher studies or get a job in abroad?
  2. List of government and private colleges for Pharma.D, B.Pharma and BSc Biotech? What is the admission procedure and fee structure of the colleges? What is the eligibility criteria? Am I applicable for B.E Biotech if my subject in 12th was Biology? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Pharma.d course after B.Pharma? Procedure to apply and it's related job opportunities?
  4. Job opportunities for Aeronautical Engineer? Where to apply and requirements for job?
  5. Which companies recruit candidates with B.Tech electronics and Communication degree?
  6. Which are the various government job opportunities for MBA Marketing and HR candidates in Indian Railways? -- [New]
  7. Job opportunities after B.Pharm and procedure to apply for job
  8. Job opportunities in Dubai for B.Tech Civil Engineer? Procedure to apply for it?
  9. List of job opportunities which are available after completion of B.Sc Biotechnology course?
  10. What to do after M.A. Philosophy? Scope of doing PhD in Philosophy?
  11. Is B.Pharma possible for PCM student? Admission criteria and colleges?
  12. Which B.Tech course should I pursue among ECE, IT and CSE? Which provides better opportunity and will be easier for girls?
  13. What are the scopes and job opportunities related to BSc Microbiology?
  14. How to apply for state and central government job after completing MSc Microbiology? What are the job opportunities after BSc and MSc?
  15. Job Opportunities for an MBA candidate in Railway? Procedure to apply for these Jobs?
  16. How can I do government job after completing B.Tech(Biochemical)? What's the applying procedure and eligibility criteria for the same?
  17. What are the opportunities available in GIS and remote sensing after completing PG? What's the applying procedure?
  18. Any chance to get MBBS after completing B.Pharm? Duration of MBBS course after B.Pharm?
21st February 2011, 04:00 PM
simran kaur20389

Default Re: Pharma.d course after B.Pharma? Procedure to apply and it's related job opportunities?

Dear Friend,

To Start a career in pharmacy, a candidate needs to opt for D.Pharma or B.Pharma after completion of 12th class. Both PCB and PCM stream students can apply for these courses.

D.Pharma: It’s a two-year diploma course in pharmacy.
B.Pharma: It’s a four-year degree course in pharmacy.

Admissions to D. Pharma or B. Pharma are mostly on the basis of ranks obtained in entrance exams conducted by the states or the university. After completion of B.Pharma one can go for M.Pharma for specialization, and after that one may register himself/herself for post doctorate degree or Ph. D.

The job opportunities that pharmacy courses offer are as follows:

Pharmacist
Drug Therapist
Hospital Drug Coordinator
Health Inspector
Preparing Prescription to Patients
Drug Inspector
Chemical / Drug Technician
Research Officer
Pathological Lab.
R&D
Scientist
Bio-tech Industries

aLL THE VERY BEST
12th June 2011, 01:14 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Pharma.d course after B.Pharma? Procedure to apply and it's related job opportunities?

what is the entrence test for pharma d
13th June 2011, 12:55 PM
Unregistered

Actul job work after pharma d
19th June 2011, 09:02 PM
Unregistered

wat is d enterence exam to pharm.d frm b.pharamacy?
24th June 2011, 07:55 PM
Unregistered

which is the college offering the course of pharm.d. in gujarat. right now m in b.pharm.. and thinking to do pharm.d after my bachelors. plz guide me what should i do to get admission in pharm.d. after b.pharm?
24th June 2011, 09:48 PM
Unregistered

is there any scope for doing pharm.d after b.pharm?if yes then what is the procedure for admission and what about fee structure?and where are the colleges offering pharm.d situated?
28th June 2011, 09:04 PM
Unregistered

any entrance exam for pharma d lateral entry for b.pharm
29th June 2011, 08:30 PM
Unregistered

WHAT IS THE BEST COURSE WHETHER B PHARM OR PHARM D?
1st July 2011, 08:23 PM
Unregistered

GRADUATE HOSPITAL PHARMACIST WITH WORKING EXPERIENCE IN HEALTH DEPARTMENT AS LINK COORDINATOR WITH ACDEMIC INSTITUTE AND TEACHING INSTITUTE FOR IMPLIMENTING 5 AND 6 YEAR PHARMA D COURSE IS THE NEED OF THE HOUR
14th July 2011, 12:05 PM
Unregistered

entrance exams offered by states PCI or other universities for admission into pharm d after b pharm and its related job oppurtunities in india
14th July 2011, 12:16 PM
Unregistered

job oppurtunities in industry for pharm d after b pharm in INDIA.
24th July 2011, 03:09 PM
Unregistered

can we do pharm d after b pharm after as later entry course
3rd September 2011, 06:10 PM
Unregistered

IS there any entrance exam for ph.d after doing b.pharm?
14th September 2011, 04:11 PM
Unregistered

how much time duration for doing Pharm. D course after B.Pharm?
15th September 2011, 03:43 PM
kartik41
Senior Member+++

Dear,
Vacancies for B.Pharm, M.Pharm, B.Sc, M.Sc, Ph.D candidates. Pharma Jobs, Pharma vacancies, in India, USA, UK and more. Job in ... Applications are Invited for the Post of Senior Research Fellow in BHU ... The area of research training would be related to genomics, functional genomics, bioinformatics, ...
OK,
8th October 2011, 12:40 PM
Unregistered

i'm a mbbs from pakistan and now i want to do pharmacy in UK..kindly give me some information as to how i should proceed
14th December 2011, 02:53 PM
Unregistered

Which college provides pharm D course in gujarat? & which is the entrence test?
7th January 2012, 10:53 PM
Unregistered

can we do the post of drug inspector after pharm d
26th February 2012, 07:06 PM
Unregistered

please, tell me how i can apply to Pharm.D after my B.pharmacy?
10th July 2012, 12:02 PM
Unregistered

Will there be job opportunity for teaching in MCI recognized medical colleges after Pharm.D (PB)?
what are other possibilities in teaching after Pharm.D?
3rd November 2012, 03:30 PM
Unregistered

what is the use of b.pharmacy for girl?
22nd January 2013, 01:14 PM
Unregistered

im done with my b.pharmcy , i need a job in any pharmaceutical company .... and what will be salary if i get a job
30th January 2013, 05:59 PM
Unregistered

what is scope after compliting B.pharm ?
31st May 2013, 01:27 PM
Unregistered

any entrance exam for pharm.d after b.pharmacy?
7th June 2013, 06:48 PM
Unregistered

is there any entrance exam for pharm d.
13th June 2013, 09:54 AM
Unregistered

hw can i get a management seat in pharma d after complition of b pharmacy
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?