11th October 2015, 09:04 PM
Unregistered

How can i do IAS preparation through non-medical field?

I am a non-medical student of 12th standard and i want to do IAS after my graduation. How can i do it? Please help me

12th October 2015, 12:56 AM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can i do IAS preparation through non-medical field?

IAS stands for the Indian Administrative Services and it is the most prestigious job. To become an IAS the candidates have to appear and qualify in the civil services examination.

To qualify in the examination you have to work hard with the great determination and devotion so it is the best time to start the preparation after the 10+2. The examination is conducted in the three stages and you have to qualify in all these stages for the final selection.

So you can take the syllabus for the examination and start preparation for the examination to qualify in the examination. For more details about the examination visit at www.upsc.gov.in.
12th October 2015, 01:08 AM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

I am pleased with your determination to become an IAS officer. But to become you need to do hard and smart work along with the determination.

As to become an I.A.S you have to qualify in one of toughest examination as the civil services examination conducted by the UPSC every year. To appear in the examination the minimum qualification is graduation passed but to qualify in the examination candidates start preparation very early.

So first take the syllabus and after that from now start going through the English newspaper mainly the editorial page and start going through the NCERT books. After completing take the books recomended for the preparation.

For more information visit at www.upsc.gov.in.
12th October 2015, 09:18 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

There is no problem if you are non medical field candidate and want to prepare for the Civil Services examination for the IAS after completion of bachelor's degree. The minimum qualification for this exam is bachelor's degree.

The age limit for the exam is 21-32 years. SC/ST and OBC candidates get upper age relaxation.

Start your preparation through NCERT social science and Science books from class 6th to class 10+2. You can also join good coaching institute like Vajiram and Ravi, ALS, Rau's IAS study circle for better preparation.
22nd March 2016, 08:57 AM
Unregistered

What is the best option of any course and any graduation for IAS OR IPS JOBS ..
I AM NON-MEDICAL STUDENT..
I WANT CIVIL SERVICES I GET..!
22nd May 2016, 11:32 PM
Unregistered

I want to become an IAS officer .So what can I do to become an IAS officer in First exam.....plzzz tell meee
13th June 2016, 07:52 PM
Unregistered

I am a non medical student and i dont want to do engineering,is it necessary to take humanities then or we can continue with non medical also?
15th June 2016, 11:01 AM
Expert king

To become a IAS officer you need to appeared the Civil service examination.
IAS stands for Indian Administrative Services.
IAS exam is conducted by Union Public Service Commission one time in a year.
If you have completed graduation in any discipline from a recognized university then you are eligible for IAS exam. So, first complete the graduation with any stream and choose one good coaching center and prepare well for that, then definitely you can achieve your goal.
Selection process for IAS exam:
1)Preliminary test
2)Mains exam
3)Personal interview
For more details about IAS exam please visit to official website www.upsc.gov.in
10th April 2017, 06:40 PM
Unregistered

I am a student of class 9. I want to become an IAS officer but i don't like S.S so please suggest me what to do. As i m a little young but i want to fulfill this dream of my dad.Hoping for support from everyone.And wish to have a success for all those who are working hard for it.
23rd April 2017, 01:12 PM
Unregistered

I am a student of class 10 1 and I want to be an ias officer but i had chosen non medical stream so can i achieve my goal
11th May 2017, 11:07 PM
Unregistered

I'm a student of 11th class...i choose non medical..as my stream..i want to became ias officer. So what should i do to fulfill my dream..what is the process to became an ias officer
24th October 2017, 04:03 PM
Unregistered

I am a student of 9th class. l also want to become an IAS officer and i want to choose a Non-medical stream so can i get my goal.
5th August 2018, 11:32 AM
Unregistered

I want to become a IAS officer a scientist with non medical so what I do suggest me
8th January 2019, 11:11 AM
Unregistered

I am in 11th grade and have opted for non medical stream...but my ambition in life is to become an IFS officer...please guide me for the suitable courses i need to pursue after 12th?`
9th October 2019, 03:47 PM
Unregistered

I'm a student of non medical stream, class 11th class...I want to became IAS officer. So what should I do to fulfill my dream..what is the process to became an IAS?
22nd December 2019, 12:47 PM
Unregistered

I am in class 12 I want to become an ias officer what should I do
23rd March 2020, 07:41 PM
Unregistered

How can i prepare for ias exam I am in 11 class.please help me
how to chose the subject
6th January 2022, 04:21 PM
Unregistered

I want to become an IAS officer by taking science but I am not understanding that I have to study science or sst
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?