28th April 2015, 12:50 PM
Unregistered

Advantage and scope of BBA? Cut off required for admission in government colleges of Tamil Nadu?

hi I have finished 12 th std in bio maths GRP .I want to know that what is the advantage and scope for studying BBA. What is the cutoff required for joining government collages in tamil nadu for BBA BBA....

Related Questions:
  1. Marks required for admission in Agricultural colleges of Tamil Nadu?
  2. Is it mandatory to study continuously 5 years for admission in B.E. course at Tamil Nadu?
  3. Cutoff marks required for admission in government medical colleges in Tamilnadu?
  4. Required Cut off marks to get admission in Engineering colleges of Tamil Nadu through Lateral Entry?
  5. Eligibility for admission in government engineering collages of Tamil Nadu?
  6. Can I get a seat for MBBS in Tamilnadu Government Medical College after scoring 191.25 cutoff marks?
  7. Cutoff marks to get admission in MBBS in Tamilnadu government college? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. How to become a Space Scientist after the completion of 12th?
  9. If I continued my studies in KV till 12th then will it be difficult for me to join degree colleges? Will i get admission in MBBS/Engineering colleges in Tamilnadu at par with students of Tamilnadu?
  10. Admission in MBBS in any government college of Tamilnadu or Bangalore after scoring 76.50% in HSC?
  11. Am I eligible for government jobs in Tamil Nadu? I completed my 10th, diploma(With ECE stream) and DOA from Tamil Nadu. I have done my B.Com(CA) from Tamil Nadu Open university. Would my B.Com degree be considered by Tamil Nadu government?
  12. Institutes which offer Ph.D degree in Chemistry?
  13. Details of scholarship being offered by government of Tamil Nadu?
  14. List of the top colleges offering MBA course with airline and airport management stream in Tamil Nadu?
  15. When will be the counselling for BAMS in Tamil Nadu? Cut off marks and best colleges in Tamil Nadu? Where to get application for these colleges?
  16. Cutoff marks required for MBBS course?
  17. List of government colleges with fee structure offering PGDM course in Tamil Nadu
  18. Eligibility criteria for admission in Govt. engineering colleges of Tamil Nadu?

28th April 2015, 07:37 PM
mxsiva4u
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Advantage and scope of BBA? Cut off required for admission in government colleges of Tamil Nadu?

BBA has good scope.

After completing BBA , you can go for MBA at top colleges like IIMs, XLRI etc., through MBA entrance examination. The package for MBA fresher is 7Lakhs to 10 Lakhs.

Following are the list of best and top BBA Colleges in Tamil Nadu.
  1. IIKM Business School
  2. Indigrow Institute of Professional Studies (IIPS)
  3. Hindusthan College of Arts & Science
  4. Hindusthan College of Arts & Science
  5. Sree Ramu College of Arts and Science
  6. Kovai Kalaimagal College of Arts and Science
  7. Dr G R Damodaran college of Science

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?