27th December 2013, 08:23 PM
Unregistered

Procedure of applying for certificate if yet not received after completing graduation?

I have completed my degree from ihm bangalore with NCHM and IGNOU. I have not received my degree certificate yet. Please let me know the procedure for applying for the certificate.

Related Questions:
  1. Airforce Job after Diploma in Computer Engineering?
  2. How to get final certificate after passing M.Phil
  3. What is the eligibility and procedure for internship?
  4. When M.Pharma admission procedure will start in Maharashtra University and gujarat colleges? Any certificate Is required for applying in gujarat quota? What's the procedure for making that certificate?
  5. Detailed syllabus of Prasar bharati Engineering Assistant Exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Refernce books and syllbaus for AFCAT
  7. What is the exact procedure to be followed to do CA along with B.Com? Procedure to be followed?
  8. What's the procedure for getting degree certificate? I've passed shiksha visharad from Hindi sahitya sammelan Allahabad but haven't received the certificate yet
  9. How many companies are there in Mumbai providing internship for a period of 1 month?
  10. How may I do Law after completing my graduation?What's the applying procedure and eligibility criteria? I'm in B.com final year
  11. How to apply for SSB job? Information about SSB?
  12. What's the syllabus and admission procedure for doing Graduation through IGNOU correspondence? I've 4 years gap after completing 12th
  13. Procedure of CS application after completing graduation in commerce?
  14. B.ED passout certificate & marks sheet not received
  15. What to do after completion of BBA? Which Entrance Exams I need to give for MBA?
  16. What should I do to get my NET exam certificate?
  17. NET Clearance Certificate not received yet even after 10 days of submission of attested copies of mark sheets and birth certificate
  18. Procedure to join in Polytechnic after 10th? How to collect the clearness certificate from Tamilnadu government?
5th January 2014, 02:35 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Procedure of applying for certificate if yet not received after completing graduation?

Generally universities or colleges required 2 to 3 months to provide the certificates of degree courses.

So you need to wait at least 2 to 3 months more if you have completed your graduation degree.

If it is already 2 to 3 months than you can ask your university to provide the degree certificate they will surely provide you the certificate.

You can write an application to university if you are far from the university.
You need to write a formal application to the university and post it to the university address. They will find your application within 1 week and they will give necessary reply to you.

Some time it takes up to 6 months to get the degree certificate from the university but if you need it urgent then you need to request your university to provide the certificate as early as possible then you need to write an application to the university in A4 sheet send to the university address.

They will provide you the certificate within 2 to 3 weeks.

But if you still dont get the certificate from the university then you need to personally go to the university and ask about your degree certificate.
They will provide you the certificate.
15th May 2015, 11:47 PM
amanshrivastava98

Default Re: Procedure of applying for certificate if yet not received after completing graduation?

In case if you have waited for a considerable time, you need to write an application to the authorities of the university stating your problem and providing your details.

Pay the requisites if any and follow the procedure followed by the university.

If you have not waited for a considerable time then wait for some time, may be your issue was under process.
17th May 2015, 06:32 AM
vanisunshine.vani
Senior Member++

Once the graduation or course is finished,universities or insititute will provide certificate with university label, stamp on it.
Suppose the final exam was held on march,result will declared mid of may. The certificates would be issued to the student in the month of june- july .
So it takes time,wait for few more days. If still you had not received the original certificate then ask your colleague and friends whether they had received or not. If no,then its had not labelled and had college seal.for that it takes takes.If yes they all had received,you hadn't in that case,,you need to consult the concernred authorities and discuss with them. Try to find out the reason for the delay and claim the original certificate.

Not to worry..every problem.there is a solution.be patience. Wait for the right time to come.ok
11th August 2015, 10:43 PM
Unregistered

I have completed MBA in Operation management in the Year 2007. The Final certificate I have n't received so far. What is the procedure to get the certificate.
14th August 2015, 12:57 AM
ganiebizer
Senior Member+

Actually , the reason that you still didn't received your certificate means may be the following :-
* Basically any engineering takes minimum 4 months to issue certificates to the students . Even if you dont got after 4 months send a letter to your college
* If you need it earlierly , then request them to send they will check your status and send it to your given address or handover to you .
9th September 2015, 06:12 PM
Unregistered

Sir i have completed my graduation from IGNOU in Jun 2014. I have received my mark sheet and provisional degree by post. i have not received any call from ignou for convocation. pls suggest me what to do to get my final degree. from where i get the form to apply it?
18th December 2015, 11:09 AM
Unregistered

Sir i have completed bdp programe december 2012 I have received marksheet provisonal certificate through post office and i have send demand draft ignou new delhi rs400 September 2015.but they are not response.please sir solve this problem. rajinder kumar
village:flora nagbani
state:jammu and kashmir
pin code:181206
post office:dumana
dist:jammu
Email :[email protected]
6th March 2016, 12:30 PM
Unregistered

I passed BA,BDP DEC 2013 please tell me how can I get my board certificate .my mail I'd is [email protected] BDP enrollment no.100030188
19th September 2016, 02:33 PM
Unregistered

Sir I Bapan Das was a student of ignou. I have completed mca degree from your university in 2010. I have not received mca certificate I have received only provisional certificate because I didn't fill convocation form. So please give me the help how can I get the mca certificate. My email address is [email protected].
2nd November 2016, 01:43 PM
Unregistered

I have not received my degree certificate yet. Please let me know the procedure for receiving my original certificate. My enrolment No. 125311899 BDP.
3rd November 2016, 02:57 PM
Khurit
Senior Member+

You must get in touch with your college & there right person would be college principal. He is the right person who can guide you. Sometime it takes time to get the certificate. If your friends have gotten the certificate but not you then get in touch as soon as possible.
29th November 2016, 01:26 PM
Unregistered

Sir I have completed my BDP from ignou, I have not yet received degree certificate. So please help me to get my degree certificate. My enrollment NO. 119021296. Please suggest me the process how to get the certificate.
8th January 2017, 11:04 AM
Unregistered

Sir i have completed my cppdpt but not recieved marksheet due to address change how can i get now 6 months
9th January 2017, 11:55 PM
Unregistered

Sir,I have completed my DPE from IGNOU. I have not yet received my Marks sheet,provisional & Original certificate. My Enrollment No :105309141 .So,please help to get my certificate.
19th January 2017, 09:02 PM
Unregistered

I have completed diploma in management from IGNOU in 2004,still not received the certificate for the same
2nd February 2017, 12:19 PM
Unregistered

Sub: about diploma certificates (IGNO)
Myself lakshminarayan TB i completed my diploma course in your university (IGNO) Bangalore.
my combination (DME). my enrolment number is 105023366
Sir i did not recived my certificates due to my old adres that certificates came and returned back
Sir please im requesting you again you have to send my new adress thats my Office adress is
MACH AERO COMPONENTS PVT LTD PLOT NO 27 SY 93 & 99DODDABALLAPUR INDUSTRIAL AREA VEERAPURA VILLAGE KASABA HOBLI
Pin 561203 Mobil 9036545994
So kindly requesting you plese send to this adress only.

Lakshminarayana t b
Your faithfully
5th March 2017, 05:14 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I have Completed my BDP from IGNOU, I have not yet received Provisional Certificate & Original Certificate. My enrollment No 125643505. So, Please help me to get my Certificate.
21st March 2017, 10:51 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I AJAY KUMAR Tewari ,Reg No. W11536746 ,have completed BA from IGNOU, Akashdeep project in jun2016 and my grade card updated in Feb 2017 but I have not received my degree yet,I am serving in IAF so completed graduate through akashdeep . Please do the needful. Thank you
28th March 2017, 11:28 PM
pathakpranav353

I have completed BA PROGRAMME FROM IGNOU IN 2014 BUT NOT YET GET DEGREE CERTIFICATE.WHAT IS PROCEDURE
7th April 2017, 06:09 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I have completed MCA from IGNOU in December 2005, but not received convocation certificate till now.
and as part of my job, I need to produce my convocation to the company as soon as possible.
Could you please let me know the process how to get it.
My Enrollment number is: 030072253. And please reply me at [email protected]

Thank you.

Regards,
Sreelatha.V
10th April 2017, 06:05 PM
Unregistered

Sir I have done BAAVFX in the year 2015.,haven'y got my degree and Markscard..what should I do. And also I wanted to know if I am eligible for Bank po/clerk exams..??
26th April 2017, 01:27 AM
Unregistered

Sir I have completed my M.com from ignou in June 2016 TEE. I failed to register myself in the 30th convocation with the amount of 9600. Now what shall I do to get my original certificate of M.Com.
26th April 2017, 08:55 PM
Unregistered

After completing my diploma in DELED course I did not received my certificate. Even I did not applied for convocation. Please suggest me procedure for obtaining certificate or through 8415025784
5th May 2017, 07:56 AM
Unregistered

Sir I have completed my MA history in December 2016 so when I will get my original documents.
6th May 2017, 12:34 PM
Unregistered

I have passed m.a in 2010 from HP university. But haven't got my degree certificate yet please tell me what can i do to get that
21st May 2017, 08:23 AM
Unregistered

Sir I have completed my BDP from ignou, 2016 december. I have not yet received degree certificate. So please help me to get my degree certificate. My enrollment NO.141204607. Please suggest me the process how to get the certificate.my email-tr.sanatanbarik@gmail. Com and my contact no-9937040127.
23rd May 2017, 08:31 AM
Unregistered

I have submitted 30th convocation fee but I have not received any message regarding my degree and certificate yet please help me my enrolment no- 117529998 (MCA ).
16th June 2017, 04:14 PM
Unregistered

I have passed my B.Ed exam in January 2015 how could I avail my original degree why I have received my marksheet and provisional
1st July 2017, 02:23 AM
Unregistered

Respected
Dear sir.or madam
I hve complete the .graduation in session .December
2016.But I don't get the any marksheet and diploma certificate. my enrollment no 121244100.therefore I requested to u explane me .my good name is mushtaq ahmed
3rd July 2017, 04:14 PM
Unregistered

Please sir I have completed my Bpp programme in 2010 and still I haven't got my original certificate I am getting problem in getting admission in B.ED kindly help me .My e mail is karamjeetkeur [email protected]
Help me how to get it as soon as possible
9th July 2017, 07:11 PM
Unregistered

Sir I have completed BA Hindi honers in dec 2015 But i have not found my any types of result & certificate like provisional & original. Please help me sir . My Enrollment no is 116412251
My Name is BHARAT PRASAD S/O RAMA SHANKAR PRASAD Mobile no 8252214113
My email [email protected]
13th July 2017, 12:12 AM
Unregistered

I have completed the graduation in Dec'16 session. But I don't get any marksheet and certificate. After 6 months I sent the formal application to the university but after 3 weeks till now I don't get any response from them. I can't take admission for further education. My enrollment no. 126962188. Please help me as soon as possible...... What to do????
17th July 2017, 01:41 AM
Unregistered

Sir I have completed my degree in BCA in 2016, Still I am not getting my marksheet and certificate due to my address change.
My Enrollment No-136150978.
Address is- Birendra Abason, Block-C, 3rd floor, 24/13 Old calcutta rd, po-Rahara. Kolkata - 700118.
This is my new address. Pleas sir send me my temporary marksheet and certificate. Before 31th Convocation.
19th July 2017, 04:24 PM
Unregistered

Respected Sir/Madam, I have completed my M.A in 2016. i have already submitted formal application but still now i have no avail my marksheet neither provisional certificate. Please help .My Enrollment No. is 137153191
Address: Snehasadan, Deep Darshan, A/001, , Cross Road No. 5, I.C. Colony, Borivali (W), Mumbai.
Kindly do the needful by helping me to get my certificates.
thank you
22nd July 2017, 04:24 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my Diploma in the year of 2010,
One of my markscard has not been received from me, So, If visited to my collage, thy are telling that you have receive, I m sure I did not, so can anyone please help me, What do I do?
28th July 2017, 07:09 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my M.com 2 in the year 2017 but not get the marksheet as urgently required by employer. what do I do
16th August 2017, 03:21 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I have completed my DELED programme in 2016, December. I didn't received my certificate so how I can get it. Please let me know
Thankyou
Chinkhangin Naulak
En.no. 141044560
24th October 2017, 01:33 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my BA Degree course under enrollment No.125413683 in June 2015 and I have received the marks card but I have also applied for the Degree vide Bank draft No.007974 of J&K Bank branch office ESEMNA 7974 IFSC in May 2017 wherein I have sent the DD of Rs.600/- for degree but till date I have not received the degree, I am very in need of the same. You are requested to sent the Degree as early as possible on the following address.

RENU THAKUR
C/O RAMESH KUMAR,
NHPC LTD.
DPS HOSPITAL KISHTWAR (J&K) 182206
1st November 2017, 06:27 PM
Unregistered

I have passed my ba( bdp) course 2016.17 and did not received Mark sheet and migration certificate under roll no140662432 . Satish Kumar s/0 Des Raj r.o.dohal tehsil.khour.distt. Jammu J&k pin. 181202.c/o zonal education officer jourian. Which is required by the my deptt. I am highly thank full for the early post to me.
3rd January 2018, 11:46 AM
Unregistered

Re: Procedure of applying for certificate if yer not received after completing B.A.
I have completed my B.A. Course 2016-2017 and received mark sheet and provisional certificate . let me know how to get the original completion certificate. i am highly thank full for your early information.
roll no. 126085899, email add [email protected]
29th May 2018, 02:54 PM
Unregistered

Re,procedure applying for certificate if her not received after completing Ba
I have completed my Ba degree 2017 and received marksheet and provisional certificate.
Let me know how to get original degree certificate. Plz I am we ting your answer.
My enrollment no 145590938 and email Id hemlatashah [email protected]
3rd September 2018, 08:47 AM
Unregistered

Dear sir, I completed my MSW course under Allahabad university in the year of 2015 but still I didn't got my provisional certificate and I send the university a 1500/- demand draft also, it reached there on 20.08.2018 but I didn't got anything from university
Please suggest me what I have to do sir.?
Profullo Kumar nagabansa
S/o rajarao nagabansa at paralakhemundi Subash Nagar gajapati dust.9861309940
12th December 2018, 03:39 PM
Unregistered

Rested Sr I completed BDP if not CERTIFICATE course in 2012 to 15 I get marksheet and provisional but not get my original CERTIFICATE please tell the procedure enrollment no127096468and127086919 my address at masiharaho post office sarouni ps masishi dist saharsa pin code 852216
19th April 2019, 06:36 PM
Unregistered

Respected Sir,I have completed my BDP Course in English in the year 2015. But still now I have not received my original certificate, because I could not attend the convocation due to my Father's illness & sudden death.I have only received the Marksheet & Provisional Certificate.
My Enrollment No. is 110908206.
Please suggest me ,how can I get my Original Certificate Sir??It's very urgent Sir,,
My Email ID is- [email protected]
Mob No - 9547970552
19th April 2019, 06:50 PM
Unregistered

Respected Sir I Bratati Bhattacherjee was a student of ignou. I have completed BDP degree from your university in 2015. I have not received final certificate. I have received only provisional certificate & marksheet because I didn't fill convocation form owing to my father's illness and sudden death. So please give me the help how can I get the certificate. My email address is [email protected]. Mobile : 9547970552
25th April 2019, 01:14 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir I darshna Devi was a student of ignou I have completed BDP degree from your university 2017. I have not received degree because I didn't fill convocation form due to some reason so please give me the suggestion how can I get my degree my enrollment no. Is 145787385.
My contact number is 9419851126
22nd May 2019, 11:05 PM
Unregistered

I did not complete my b.a. english,3 papers madras universe in 1974 completed 8 of f11, the balance 3 how to complete privately
23rd May 2019, 05:32 PM
Unregistered

Hi, i have completed my BCA in 2011, that time i was quite busy to take admission in mca, so now i need my certificate please suggest

thanks
sanoj jha
26th January 2020, 10:30 PM
Unregistered

hi, I have completed my mcom in 2016 from that time I have not received my degree certificate plz give me suggestion how I can get this certificate my contact no is 9596142407
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?