7th July 2015, 02:01 PM
Unregistered

How can I get admission to study correspondence Degree in Architecture being a Diploma student?

Dear Friends,
I'm a student of Diploma Architecture. How can I get admission in degree in Architecture in correspondence? Please help me to find out the solution of my problem.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure to get admission in degree architecture? I am a student of diploma in Architecture Assistanceship
  2. What is the procedure to get admission in degree architecture? I am a student of diploma architecture assistantship
  3. Diploma in architecture after passing 10th with 55%?
  4. Diploma in Architecture is possible for 12th student? Whether a 3 years Architecture Diploma holder is eligible to study B.Arch?
  5. Procedure to do correspondence in B.Arch after doing diploma in Architecture? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Degree or Diploma in Architecture which qualification is required for brighter future?
  7. Can I get admission in diploma in Architecture programme after completing 10th standard? Scope and colleges for diploma in Architecture course? Chances to study higher education after diploma?
  8. How to take admission in IIT after completing diploma? I am a student of Architecture
  9. Procedure to study Diploma in Architecture for 10th student?
  10. Possibility to study Diploma in Architecture course for 10th student? Where this course is available?
  11. Possibility to study Diploma in Architecture course for 10th Maharashtra Board student? List of colleges offering admission in Mumbai? -- [New]
  12. List of entrance exams to study B.Arch for Architecture Diploma final year student?
  13. Admission in Architecture is possible after Diploma in Civil engineering?
  14. Should I have to study Diploma or can I go for degree in Architecture after 12th Arts with Maths? Good colleges for Diploma or B.Arch in Delhi/NCR?
  15. Can i take admission in Architecture after taking admission in Civil Engineering Diploma(Polytechnic)?
  16. Admission procedure to study B.Arch in IIT-Roorkee for Architecture Diploma student?
  17. Architecture after diploma in Civil engineering?
  18. Can i do diploma of Architecture after passing 10th? I have passed 10th with 61%

11th July 2015, 08:45 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get admission to study correspondence Degree in Architecture being a Diploma student?

Architecture is a technical course and you shouldn't take admission in a correspondence course if you want to get full value of your qualification.

You should apply for lateral entry exam which will help you to get admission in 2nd year of the degree in architecture course based on your diploma qualification. You have to attend regular classes and this course is not available in correspondence mode.

12th July 2015, 12:54 PM
pointer01

Default Re: How can I get admission to study correspondence Degree in Architecture being a Diploma student?

Hello,

Sorry to say Dear, but you cannot take admission in a correspondence course in Architecture because, Architecture is a technical course in which you have to attempt regular classes. Your attendance is necessary in architecture.

You are a Diploma student so, you can apply for lateral entry entry exam. Due to which you can get the admission in 2nd year of the degree in architecture course.In Architecture you have to attend regular classes.

All the best.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?