5th September 2020, 07:46 PM
Unregistered

How can I get BSc(Neuro Science Technology) admission in Vydehi Institute of Medical Sciences and Research Centre?

Hello friends, I want to get admission in Vydehi Institute of Medical Sciences and Research Centre for studying BSc(Neuro Science Technology) course. I just want to know how I can get admission in this institute for pursuing this course? Can any of you kindly let me know about the procedure?

7th September 2020, 04:50 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get BSc(Neuro Science Technology) admission in Vydehi Institute of Medical Sciences and Research Centre?

The admissions to pursue Bachelor of Science(Neuro Science Technology) in Vydehi Institute of Medical Sciences and Research Centre is through entrance examination conducted by the Vydehi Institute of Medical Sciences and Research Centre followed by counseling.

You can visit the website https://www.vims.ac.in/ for more information.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?