5th September 2020, 07:46 PM
Unregistered

Can I get an education loan to pursue a BSc(Neuro Science Technology) course in Vydehi Institute of Medical Sciences and Research Centre?

Hi everyone, I want to study BSc(Neuro Science Technology) course in Vydehi Institute of Medical Sciences and Research Centre. I want to get an education loan for pursuing this course in this institute. So, can I get an education loan for this?

7th September 2020, 10:00 AM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get an education loan to pursue a BSc(Neuro Science Technology) course in Vydehi Institute of Medical Sciences and Research Centre?

Yes, education loan can availed to pursue Bachelor of Science(Neuro Science Technology) course in Vydehi Institute of Medical Sciences and Research Centre. However, you would need to contact the concerned bank along with all the relevant documents like, your admission letter, education certificates etc.
7th September 2020, 04:47 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get an education loan to pursue a BSc(Neuro Science Technology) course in Vydehi Institute of Medical Sciences and Research Centre?

Yes, education loan can availed to pursue Bachelor of Science(Neuro Science Technology) course in Vydehi Institute of Medical Sciences and Research Centre. However, you would need to contact the concerned bank along with all the relevant documents like, your admission letter, education certificates etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?