16th December 2020, 09:33 PM
Unregistered

How can I get a BTech(Computer Science and Engineering) admission in IIIT Kota?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am interested in doing BTech(Computer Science and Engineering) from IIIT Kota. I would like to know about the admission procedure for this course in this college. Kindly let me know how I can get admission? Thank you!

17th December 2020, 01:20 PM
Ulna
Banned

Default Re: How can I get a BTech(Computer Science and Engineering) admission in IIIT Kota?

The BTEC course of computer science and engineering is a 4 years
Candidate will have to score at least 50% in 12th board in physics chemistry and mathematics subjects
Candidate must be of 17 years at the time of admission
Candidate will have to appear for the national entrance exam that is JEE MAIN
IF YOU FULFILL THE ABOVE CRITERIA THEN YOU WILL BE ELIGIBLE FOR THE COURSE
The fee structure of this course per error is 230000 or it may also sometimes vary
17th December 2020, 02:11 PM
jeet2porwal

Default Re: How can I get a BTech(Computer Science and Engineering) admission in IIIT Kota?

Procedure to get a BTech(Computer Science and Engineering) admission in IIIT Kota can be seen below.

Admission will be done on the basis of JEE Main Score.

You have to go through counseling procedure of JEE Main to get admission.

For application procedure visit official website-

http://www.iiitkota.ac.in/
17th December 2020, 04:23 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

The admission procedure to study BTech in Computer Science and Engineering at IIIT Kota is a candidate must have passed 10+2 or equivalent in Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects and Chemistry, Biotechnology, Biology any one as an optional subjects with a minimum score of 55% marks in aggregate for general category and for SC/ST category it is 50% marks in aggregate from a recognized board. Admission selection will be done through JoSAAcounseling process based on merit ranks scored in JEE Main.

Interested candidate can apply online through the JEE Main website https://jeemain.nta.nic.in/. First of all register yourself on the website and thereafter login with the details. Fill the application form with all the required details and upload the scanned copy of all the relevant documents. Pay the application fee and submit the form. I am also giving you the institute website link for your reference that is www.iiitkota.ac.in
18th December 2020, 10:46 PM
Darsh4u

Yes,you can got a admission in BTech(Computer Science and Engineering) in IIIT Kota is given below :

1.You should have 12th class result with better percentage.
2.And JEE qualify result with clear cutoff.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?