20th November 2020, 10:19 AM
Unregistered

How can I get an education loan to pursue BTech(Aeronautical Engineering) in Mahaveer Institute of Science and Technology?

Hello Sir, I want to do a BTech(Aeronautical Engineering) course from Mahaveer Institute of Science and Technology. But I need to get an education loan for studying this course. So, please help me to know how I can get an education loan for securing admission and studying this course at this institute?

21st November 2020, 08:59 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get an education loan to pursue BTech(Aeronautical Engineering) in Mahaveer Institute of Science and Technology?

Indian national can get get education loan through various banks. Applicant must have confirmed admission b in any university recognized by UGC, AICTE. Etc
HDFC Bank
UNION bank
AXIS bank.
Entire interest paid on loan is tax deductible under section 80E. Government provide full subsidy during moratorium.
22nd November 2020, 09:22 AM
jeet2porwal

Default Re: How can I get an education loan to pursue BTech(Aeronautical Engineering) in Mahaveer Institute of Science and Technology?

Procedure to get an education loan to pursue BTech(Aeronautical Engineering) in Mahaveer Institute of Science and Technology can be seen below.

After admission, Visit any bank with all required documents.

Ask for education loan and if you are eligible than only ask for Application form.

Fill application form and attach all required documents.

Now submit Application form with application fee.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?