19th August 2021, 09:15 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for afcat flying branch entry if I left maths in my last year of graduation?

My name is Shivi . I want to join Indian air force and my aim is to be a fighter pilot through afcat exam .Can I appear in the afcat exam if I did my graduation with physics and chemistry and left maths in my last year of graduation (B.Sc.).

26th August 2021, 08:56 PM
aditya_ro
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for afcat flying branch entry if I left maths in my last year of graduation?

Yes, You are eligible for afcat flying branch entry if you left maths in my last year of graduation.

Those who have Mathematics and Physics in intermediate and completed intermediate with minimum 50% marks and have a graduation degree with minimum aggregate of 60% are totally eligible to join Flying Branch of IAF through AFCAT examination.

Your age should be in between 20 - 24 years.

In short if you have minimum 60% in your graduation degree than you totally eligible for it.
31st August 2021, 09:23 PM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Am I eligible for afcat flying branch entry if I left maths in my last year of graduation?

Yes, you are definitely eligible for the AFCAT flying branch.

Fir the same, the eligibility criteria is graduation with 60% aggregate. If you fulfill that, you can apply for it.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?