23rd May 2015, 01:30 AM
Unregistered

How can I get job in Indian Railway if discontinued B.Tech after completing 2nd year?

Respected Sir,
How I can get a job in Indian Railways
as I am discontinuing my B.Tech.
I quit my B.Tech(ECE) in after 2nd year.
Please provide me some necessary steps.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get job in Railway being a candidate of pursuing 2nd year B.Tech?
  2. How to get a job in Indian Railway after doing B.E ECE 2nd year in Narayana Guru College of Engineering
  3. Discontinued B.Tech in 3rd year, can I get any job?
  4. Will it be possible to get a job in Indian Railway after completing BSc Nursing course?
  5. Jobs in Indian Railway after completing B.Tech with 55% in Computer Science and Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. How to join Indian Railway after completing B.Tech IT?
  7. Procedure to do Internship in Indian Railway for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 2nd year student?
  8. Job opportunities after B.Tech in Railway and information about the entrance exam with syllabus?
  9. How to get a job in Railway after completing B.tech in electrical engineering? Previous years question papers and job opportunities
  10. How to get a job in Indian Railway while being a candidate of B.Com?
  11. What should I do to get Job in Indian Railway being a candidate of Mechanical Engineering? Which Exams I have to appear for this? Where can I get good Information regarding this?
  12. How can I get a job in Indian Railway after completing BSc degree in hotel management
  13. Whether Banks sponsor Education Loan to Lateral Entry B.Tech student who has discontinued M.Sc?
  14. Can i get a job in railway after completing inter 2nd year and hotel management?
  15. Can I get a job in Indian Railway after completing 12th with 70.2% with PCM
  16. Am I eligible to study ICSI course if discontinued B.Com after completing 2nd year?
  17. How to get a job in MNC after completing B.Tech with 60-65%
  18. Can I get admission after diploma ECE in IIT?
24th May 2015, 03:19 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get job in Indian Railway if discontinued B.Tech after completing 2nd year?

There are various posts in Indian Railway and you can surely avail a job if you try for it, provided you do fulfil the eligibility criteria.

Even after having completed your +2 level examination, you are entitled to many jobs various railway sectors. But, of course you will not be able to avail any job whose qualification is required to be graduation as you have not completed your graduation.

Therefore, if you really aspire to avail a job now itself in railway sector, you can look for it.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?