26th November 2016, 09:19 AM
Unregistered

How can I get my university changed form Kurukshetra Engineering to other Engineering University?

Respected Sir,I want to know can I change my University from Kurukshetra Engineering to other Ungineering university in starting of second year. Please answer as soon as possible. [email protected]

29th November 2016, 01:27 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get my university changed form Kurukshetra Engineering to other Engineering University?

I am sorry to say that you cannot change university after completion of your 1st year as there is no such provision for it.

You can however change college under the same university after completion of your 1st year having scored a minimum of 60% in aggregate.
29th November 2016, 02:03 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get my university changed form Kurukshetra Engineering to other Engineering University?

I am sorry to say that you cannot change from the present Engineering College to other Engineering College at this instant after the completion of 1 year in the previous College.
Since you have completed first year studies in Kurukshetra Engineering College, you have to complete your degree from that College only. Otherwise you have start your course from first year in some other College.
29th November 2016, 09:43 PM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Following is the general procedure to change the college or university.

This is a tough task but not impossible. There is a provision for the same.

You need to do the following :

* Enquire in the college if there is any seat vacant in the semester and the college you want to take the admission.

* Write an application to the head of that University i.e. the VC about the same (in case of the change of the university). Else write to the head of the institution of the college in which you want to take the admission. (if you are taking the admission in the same university)

* If they agree, write about the same to the head of your university (in case of the change of the university), else write to the head of your institution.

* If they both agree, then pay the required amount of the fee and ask for the college leaving certificate and a migration certificate in case of the change in the university.

* After completion of this, take the admission in the college you want by paying the required amount of the fee.

NOTE : Do not apply for the college leaving certificate if you are not confident that they will agree. Else your years and efforts in the degree will go in vain.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?