11th September 2012, 06:24 PM
bsarath0470

Any universities offering B.Tech/B.E in mechanical after B.Tech in Automobile

i am doing b-tech automobile , any universities offer b-tech/be in mechanical after b-tech in automobile

Related Questions:
  1. How may I apply for MS and research programs in Germany? List of the universities along with their entrance exam and eligibility criteria offering MS course in mechanical and automobile engineering in Germany? I have done BE in mechanical with 73%
  2. Top universities and institutes in India offering Automobile Specialization course? How can I make my career in automobile industry?
  3. Masters in Automobile Engineering after pursing B.Tech in Electrical Engineering? List of reputed colleges in India offering M.Tech? Universities in USA offering the same?
  4. Any universities offering B.Tech/B.E in mechanical after B.Tech in Automobile
  5. Which are the universities offering B.Tech/B.E Mechanical course after B.Tech in Automobile -- [New]
  6. Which are the universities offering B.Tech Mechanical through correspondence?
  7. Best universities for Automobile Engineering in Germany, Canada and London?
  8. Best universities for Masters in Automobile in Germany and Canada after B.Tech (Mechanical Engineering)? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Universities offering certificate course in Automobile Engineering?
  10. Best universities offering B.Tech/B.E? Can we do correspondence B.Tech from BITS Pilani?
  11. List of the top universities along with their eligibility criteria and scholarships program offering MS course with mechanical engineering in Germany?
  12. Which are the best universities which offer masters in Automobile?
  13. Exams that I have to take to pursue Masters in Machine Design or Automobile Engineering in Germany after B.E. in Mechanical? Good universities offering these courses in Germany?
  14. Best universities in Canada and Germany to do Masters in Automobile Engineering?
  15. How to take admission in btech mechanical engineering in west bengal after diploma in automobile?
  16. List of top universities for Masters in automobile form Germany? How can I get scholarship? I've completed my B.E(Mechanical engineer) from India
  17. Which are the branches in MS for Mechanical engineers? Universities offering the course?
  18. Which are the good universities offering MS in design field? What are the courses related to design? I am pursuing engineering 3rd year in mechanical stream
19th August 2015, 01:06 PM
kkghorla
Senior Member+

Default Re: Any universities offering B.Tech/B.E in mechanical after B.Tech in Automobile

Universities that offers the master degree in mechanical engineering are-

>> Lovely Professional University, patiala
Punjab

>> Banaras Hindu university, Banaras
Uttra pradesh

>> U.P.E.S. Dehradun
Uttarakhand

>> Birla institute of technology, Pilani
Rajasthan

>> G.J.U. university, hisar
Haryana

>> Kurukshetra university, kurukshetra
Haryana

>> M.D. University, Rohtak
Haryana

>> Anna university, Tamil Nadu

>> Vellore university, Vellore
Tamil Nadu

>> Thapar University, Punjab

>> Chandigarh University, Chandigarh
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?