13th April 2015, 01:08 AM
Unregistered

How can I prepare to score good marks in EAMCET MBBS by myself?

Hello,
Can anyone please tell me how can I prepare
for EAMCET MBBS from myself?
To get a good rank in EAMCET for MBBS
what I have to do? Please clarify my
query as soon as possible.
Thank you.

4th December 2015, 07:15 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I prepare to score good marks in EAMCET MBBS by myself?

To get good rank in EAMCET Medical examination, you must have to secure good marks in your 12th standard board examinations and EAMCET examination. The EAMCET examination rank is calculated by taking 75% weightage from the marks you have secured in EAMCET examination out of total marks and remaining 25% weightage will be taken from your 12th standard Group subject marks. To score good marks in EAMCET examination, learn all the concepts from Telugu Academy text books, practice model papers, refer previous years question papers and participate in mock tests, so, that you can know your ability of scoring maximum marks in EAMCET examination and you can rectify the mistakes which you have done in mock tests, so, that you can score good marks in EAMCET examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?