29th April 2012, 08:42 PM
Unregistered

How to prepare for EAMCET Exam to score more than 80 marks being an average student?

how should an average student prepare for eamcet to score 80+ marks

2nd May 2012, 02:16 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to prepare for EAMCET Exam to score more than 80 marks being an average student?

how to get 80 mark in eamcet ?

3rd May 2012, 07:27 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to prepare for EAMCET Exam to score more than 80 marks being an average student?

is this the way to prepare ?

5th May 2012, 06:57 PM
Unregistered

sir,in emcet all questions will come from L1,L2only

5th May 2012, 06:59 PM
Unregistered

how to prepare as an average student

8th May 2012, 10:07 AM
Unregistered

how to prepare to score good marks?

9th May 2012, 10:02 AM
Unregistered

how to prepare for eamcet to score more than 80 marks?

10th May 2012, 12:23 AM
Bhargav.student

In this final time( crucial time ) dont go for unknown concepts .
Try to solve as many previous papers as possible .
Revise the formulas for each and every chapter in every subject .
Write any model exams so that you can get adjusted to the time .
To pass in EAMCET time is very very important .
*First solve chemistry part as it is almost theory and takes less time to answer whereas maths takes time to solve .
All the Best ...Do well .. .

10th May 2012, 07:18 AM
Unregistered

how 2 prepare 2 score 80 within 2 days

8th August 2012, 08:37 PM
Unregistered

Do hard work and by -heart if you don't get anything , Well ? i have a question is the sums come from out of textbook

16th August 2012, 07:01 PM
Unregistered

Iam an average student i should score above 80 in eamcet so guide me please and send to charankumar440 @ gmail.com

27th August 2012, 09:15 PM
Unregistered

i am good student but how prepare eamcet to score top marks(120 )

29th August 2012, 06:50 AM
Unregistered

I am an avg student in mpc how to ger good score.in eamcet(80 )

17th September 2012, 08:57 PM
Unregistered

sir how to prepare for eamcet exam and how to get more marks.i am bi.p.c student
i want to get more than 100 marks in eamcet. sir pls give me answer soonly.

24th October 2012, 05:33 PM
Unregistered

How to score more than 130 in eamcet?

20th March 2013, 02:40 PM
Unregistered

please give weightage of each subject concepts.what are the concepts to prepare in eamcet examination ?

23rd March 2013, 06:16 PM
Unregistered

Sir,please can u say how to get above 80marks in eamcet as i was an average student

27th March 2013, 11:49 AM
Unregistered

Post Re: How to prepare for EAMCET Exam to score more than 80 marks being an average student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
how should an average student prepare for eamcet to score 80+ marks
how to prepare for d exam

16th April 2013, 06:53 PM
Unregistered

how to get 165 marks in eamcet? Hahahahahaha

9th May 2013, 11:53 AM
Unregistered

Smile Re: How to prepare for EAMCET Exam to score more than 80 marks being an average student?

prepare circles,pair of straight lines,derivatives in maths
units and dimensions,vectors,magnetic effects in physics
chemical bonding,atomic structure,GOC in chemistry to score min in eamcet as these subjects r easy 2 prepare and score

23rd February 2014, 06:39 PM
Unregistered

i want to know how i can get good marks in eamcet medicine I,e., 120 marks . i had just 83 days &up to know not even i opened the book so please can u advice to goal me my target.&in which subject i have to concentrate more. plz ans my question

28th April 2014, 07:49 PM
Unregistered

Sir...........'am a bipc student need to score more than 100 marks in just 20 days as I had no more option so please guide me as fast as possible. ..

10th May 2015, 07:52 PM
Unregistered

sir . i am mpc student nd how to score 100marks in eamcet as de xam is near by please suggest me

7th August 2015, 12:44 PM
mrss

In the final time(crucial time) don't go for unknown concepts.Try to solve as many previous papers as possible. Revise the formula for each and every chapters in every subjects .
Write any model exams so that you can adjusted to that time.To pass in EAMCET time is very very important.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?