30th March 2015, 12:37 AM
Unregistered

Can I score good marks in EAMCET if having good command on NCERT Books?

Sir
I am studying in class 12th CBSE,
I don't go for any coaching and my stream is BIPC.
I want to score good marks in EAMCET.
Being perfect in NCERT books can help in
scoring good marks in EAMCET or not?

2nd April 2015, 09:40 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I score good marks in EAMCET if having good command on NCERT Books?

Yes, you can score good marks in EAMCET examination if you have good command on NCERT books because most of the questions in EAMCET will be based on your 11th and 12th standard syllabus. By studying Telugu Academy and NCERT books, you can definitely crack EAMCET examination with good marks.
3rd April 2015, 02:58 PM
DineshKumar_01

Default Re: Can I score good marks in EAMCET if having good command on NCERT Books?

Yes, Definitely you can score good marks in the EAMCET examination if you have the best command in the NCERT books. Because the most of the questions in the EAMCET exam are asked about the basic of the 11th and 12th standard syllables. By studying the good academy and NCERT books definitely you can score marks in the EAMCET exam.
23rd October 2017, 11:11 AM
Unregistered

Is master the ncert books were necessary for both eamcet and neet preparation are not
17th December 2019, 09:15 PM
Unregistered

Which isthe best book for eamcet bipc is ncert or telugu acadamy text book
14th June 2022, 12:44 AM
Unregistered

I want pyq for TS eamcet bipc can you provide it sir??
17th June 2023, 08:01 PM
Nikhil202k
Banned

Having a good command over NCERT (National Council of Educational Research and Training) books can be helpful in your EAMCET preparation, but it may not be sufficient on its own to score good marks in the exam. EAMCET is a competitive entrance exam that requires a thorough understanding of the syllabus, practice with previous year's papers, and familiarity with the exam pattern. Here's how NCERT books can contribute to your preparation:

Building a strong foundation: NCERT books are known for providing a solid foundation of concepts and theories. They cover the fundamental topics in a clear and concise manner. By studying NCERT books, you can develop a strong understanding of the basic concepts required for EAMCET.

Clarity of concepts: EAMCET questions are generally based on the concepts taught in the 11th and 12th grades. NCERT books align closely with the prescribed curriculum, so studying them can help you gain clarity on various topics and strengthen your conceptual understanding.

Reference for theory: NCERT books often serve as the primary source for theoretical concepts. They provide explanations and examples that can aid in understanding complex topics. Make sure to thoroughly read and grasp the theory presented in NCERT books to enhance your knowledge base.

Practice questions: While NCERT books provide practice questions at the end of each chapter, it is advisable to supplement your preparation with additional practice resources. EAMCET questions are typically more diverse and challenging. Solve previous years' question papers, sample papers, and mock tests specifically designed for EAMCET to become familiar with the exam pattern and improve your problem-solving skills.

Additional reference books: While NCERT books are an excellent starting point, they may not cover all the topics in detail. For a competitive exam like EAMCET, you may need to refer to additional reference books that provide more comprehensive coverage of the syllabus. Consult trusted textbooks and study materials recommended by teachers or subject experts to gain a deeper understanding of the topics.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?