15th June 2016, 05:29 PM
Unregistered

How Can I shift from One college to another college after 3rd Semester of B.E?

Hi Friends, I am Nidhi. I have backlogs in 4th semester, but I want to continue my studies. Please tell me that How can I shift from one college to another college after completion of 3rd Semester. Waiting for your reply.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to change the college after 3rd semester B.Sc(IT)? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Can I shift from Madhepura College to another college?
  3. How can I change my College under the same University after completing 3rd semester of B.Tech in ECE?
  4. Transferring admission in 3rd semester to another college is possible? -- [New]
  5. Can I change my college in B.Sc 4th Semester? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Can I change college in 3rd semester from autonomous college to a private college?
  7. Can a candidate of pursuing 3rd year of B.Tech shift from one deemed university to other deemed university or other college?
  8. Can I shift from One College to another college for 3rd year?
  9. How can I manage my studies while doing B.Pharmacy 3rd semester along with job?
  10. How to change college within RGPV affiliated colleges after two years of studies?
  11. Procedure to shift student from college hospital for internship?
  12. Change of college for M.Pharma within RGPV University?
  13. Can I shift from one college to another college in 2nd year as both are affiliated to MDU(Rohtak)?
  14. What is the procedure which we need to follow for getting transfer while doing 2nd year college?
  15. How can I shift to another college? I'm studying B.Tech 2nd year in Chaitanya engineering college
  16. Admission in Chhatisgarh Government Engineering College in 3rd semester after scoring 75% in Polytechnic?
  17. Can I shift from one college to another college before getting MBA admission?
  18. How can I change my Engineering college? I'm currently in Amrita Engineering college and want to shift to Vallikavu College
15th June 2016, 08:18 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How Can I shift from One college to another college after 3rd Semester of B.E?

No, you can't shift from one college to another college after completion of your 3rd semester B.E course. You need to pursue complete four years B.E course from the same college/ university where you have secured admission. You can't pursue first two years B.Tech course from one college and remaining two years B.Tech course from another college. So, I suggest you to pursue your remaining B.Tech course from the same college where you have pursued your first three semesters B.Tech course.
16th June 2016, 11:41 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How Can I shift from One college to another college after 3rd Semester of B.E?

I am sorry to say that you cannot shift from one college to another after completion of your 3rd semester of B.E. as the provision is only available in the first year or at the max after completion of 1st year.

Therefore, as you have completed your 3rd semester, you are not eligible to get transferred to another college. You will have to continue with your studies in the same college you are currently studying in.
26th September 2016, 02:45 AM
Unregistered

Can i change college after my 3rd semester of bca course in davangere university??
9th October 2016, 07:49 PM
Khurit
Senior Member+

You should have taken admission when you had chance but now you cannot.
You must complete BCA from same college no university will take admission. What you can do for further study you can take admission in other university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?