16th June 2015, 04:47 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study Bachelor of Physiotherapy course for 12th Science student? Entrance exam to get admission?

Hello Friends,
Will you please tell me about the entrance exam which is necessary to appear for doing Bachelor of Physiotherapy? What are all the eligibility criteria for doing BPT course as I am studying Science in 12th standard?

Related Questions:
  1. Is it beneficial to study Bachelor of Physiotherapy course for 12th candidate?
  2. Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to study Bachelor of Physiotherapy if secured 89% in 12th Andhra Board?
  3. Detailed information about entrance exams to study Bachelor of Physiotherapy course?
  4. What should I study further after completing Bachelor of Physiotherapy?
  5. In depth information about Bachelor of Physiotherapy course?
  6. Can I get admission to study MBBS if completed BPT 4 years ago but secured 39% in 12th?
  7. Is there any entrance exam organised for taking admission in physiotherapy course after 12th? List of colleges along with their entrance syllabus and form submission dates for the same? I am in 12th standard from Nagpur, Maharashtra
  8. Eligibility to pursue Bachelor in Physiotherapy for 12th Science from NIOS Board passed candidate?
  9. In which entrance exam should I appear to get admission in any Physiotherapy college at Pune?
  10. What should i do after passing 12th? I am a 12th biology student
  11. Can Physiotherapy be done after 12th? Cutoff marks for admission?
  12. How to get admission in Physiotherapy college in Pune?
  13. Is it good to study Bachelor of Hotel Management for 12th Science student?
  14. What to do after completion of Bachelor in physiotherapy? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. What a student can do after 12th if haven't appeared for any entrance exam?
  16. Idea about undergraduate courses available after 12th Science?
  17. Eligibility to study Bachelor's Degree in Food Science for 12th Commerce student?
  18. Minimum marks required in 12th to study Bachelor of Mass Media?
17th June 2015, 07:39 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Bachelor of Physiotherapy course for 12th Science student? Entrance exam to get admission?

Candidates who have completed their 12th standard with Physics, Chemistry and Biology subjects are eligible to apply for admission in Bachelor of Physiotherapy course. And to get admission in this course, you have to appear for the common entrance exam, which is conducted in your state. If you qualify in such exam, then you can get admission in Bachelor of Physiotherapy course.
18th June 2015, 12:35 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Eligibility to study Bachelor of Physiotherapy course for 12th Science student? Entrance exam to get admission?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Friends,
Will you please tell me about the entrance exam which is necessary to appear for doing Bachelor of Physiotherapy? What are all the eligibility criteria for doing BPT course as I am studying Science in 12th standard?
To apply for the Bachelor of Physiotherapy course, the candidates need to complete the 12th standard with 50% of marks in Biology, Physics and Chemistry including practical exam from a recognized board. The students must have reached at least a minimum 17 years of age for applying the B.P.T course.

The admission for B.P.T course is based on the merit and also on the performance of the applicant in the admission test will take into consideration. The application forms for the admission test is issued through online websites. The students can download the application form from the official website of the concerned university.
23rd May 2016, 01:51 AM
Unregistered

I have just passed my 12 cbse boards I got 52% in commerce stream.what is eligible career now for me?
25th May 2016, 07:40 AM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

No, Commerce stream student are not eligible for Bachelor of Physiotherapy course.

Bachelor of Physiotherapy (BPT) is a three to four year duration undergraduate course . The course helps students to develop a basic understanding of the human body based on medical sciences. Physiotherapy involves assessment, diagnosis and treatment of disease and disability through physical means.

Minimum academic qualification required to get admission in BPT course is 10+2 passed or equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English with at least 50% marks from a recognized board .

The candidate must have attained an age of 17 years at the time of admission .

Admission to Bachelor of Physiotherapy course in most of the institutes is made based on Common Entrance Test (CET) .
3rd May 2018, 08:11 PM
Unregistered

Do we have to crack NEET to get into physiotherapy college what is the cut off to get into one??
24th April 2019, 01:19 PM
Unregistered

I got 93% in intermediate board exam and i got 50,000 rank in eamcet is i am elgible to doing physiotherapy course? Is eamcet rank is necessary for physiotherapy???
20th June 2019, 11:20 AM
Unregistered

Can a student having 58 % in 12 science opt for phisiotherapy course ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?