11th June 2016, 04:00 PM
Unregistered

How to discontinue my B.E from Anna University? Do I have to pay fee for next two years to get TC and mark sheet?

I want to discontinue my B.E. I'm in the end of my 2nd year from a college affiliated to Anna university. What is the procedure to discontinue the course and get the TC. Do I have to pay fee for next two years to get the TC and mark sheet?

15th June 2016, 12:48 AM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to discontinue my B.E from Anna University? Do I have to pay fee for next two years to get TC and mark sheet?

If you cannot attend class regularly due to some problem then you need to convert it into distance stream. But if you want to get degree even after discontinuing study then according to me it is not possible. You have to attend exam and pass in every subject then only you will get valid certificate and marksheet as well as TC otherwise not.
16th July 2016, 05:11 PM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How to discontinue my B.E from Anna University? Do I have to pay fee for next two years to get TC and mark sheet?

The terms and conditions are written in the document you sign while taking the admission and it depends on the rules and regulations of the respective college an university. Regarding this, the rules are different in different universities.

When the students take admission, they are made to sign a document in which all the terms and conditions etc are written regarding this.

You must have signed it too. You can refer to that if the officials of the college do not help you.
12th May 2017, 11:36 AM
Unregistered

I want to discontinue my B.E. I'm in the end of my 2nd year from a college affiliated to Anna university. What is the procedure to discontinue the course and get the TC. Do I have to pay fee for next two years to get the TC and mark sheet?
13th October 2017, 04:02 PM
Unregistered

If I don't like the college and want discontinue in within 2 months of first year what should I do? Should I have to pay the full fee to get my tc and Mark sheet?
10th November 2017, 07:10 AM
Unregistered

I wish to discontinued my first year B. E degree due to family problems. Can i join any other college in next academic year??
18th November 2017, 10:29 AM
Unregistered

I am A lateral entry student I have to discontinue this College because of some personal family issues what is the procedure to discontinue and Do I have to pay the full College fees if I have to Discontinue?
4th December 2017, 07:24 PM
Unregistered

I don't like the college and I want to discontinue in within 3 months of my first year. Am I eligible to attend the engineering re-counseling 2018?
4th December 2017, 07:30 PM
Unregistered

I don't like my college and want to discontinue in within 3 months of my first year. Can I join in any other college in next year by applying counselling 2018?
3rd March 2018, 10:32 AM
Unregistered

Is there any options to study my discontinued studies in anna university afflicted college after 8 years can i continue in another university
21st July 2018, 10:05 AM
Unregistered

I am pursuing final year now I need to convert it in to distance education can I do it I have health issues
24th July 2018, 09:52 PM
Unregistered

I have studied upto 2nd year ECE in the above mentioned college.I have nearly 19 arrears for 4 semesters.As now I'm willing to discontinue my degree.But the management is asking me to pay the college fees for the rest of the 2 years.The management is refusing to give the TC.Please kindly take some action regarding my problem.
15th August 2018, 06:08 PM
Unregistered

I am in my final year msw still my results have not come can I get tc before getting the results
16th March 2019, 04:04 PM
Unregistered

All AU student want to discontinue , because they have 14 to 16 arrears after writing 3 semester 2017 R batch including my son who have 10 arrears ,after 8th sem thgy will have 24 arrears I lost hope after discusing with many of AU professors and lecturers and my son, I told my son to take TC and get out of AU , 2 is sufficient , University is cheating , dont believe them , I he is coming with 2 and learn practicla engineering , he will be a great person in engineering , its not possible to pass BE in next 11 to 12 years as per AU policy , why they are making student MAD , teach and make them to pass, All I myself stayed 2 month and taught to clear arrears 3 paper and failed in all 3 , Frustrated I asked to issue TC , My son never can pass BE to complete BE in next 15 years, why to keep him for that course , AU is playing with people of TN ,
No one is enemy , I want to Know why, there is going to be a big impact on AU , , , better the are many courses , even 6 month course will make you to learn and earn more than IIT ian !!! Knowledge is power, no one is guiding !!! AU is misguiding by giving admission and failing student , Even I am waiting to issue TC for my son last 15 days , From Au no one is responding , No action taken and even SJCET college Elupatti Thanjavur is making drama , Principal said I applied , Once student want TC because of his dislikes , through his TC within 24 Hours , and make his life !!! Frustrated PArents

ken by Anna University , Affiliated college is making story that AU have to approve and give TC , Really I could not understand Anna University Policy changing every day ,
21st September 2019, 10:10 AM
Unregistered

I WANT TO CHANGE REGIONAL ANNA UNIVERSITY CAMPUS TO CEG CAMPUS ANNA UNIVERSITY ,HOW TO APPROACH TO UNIVERSITY ?
14th November 2019, 02:07 PM
Unregistered

I was discontinued my 4th semester (2018-2019) because of my some family problems so I can rejoin 4th semester the next academic year at same college????
11th October 2020, 09:11 PM
Unregistered

Do i have to pay fee for 3 rd year if i get tc after 2nd year
18th February 2021, 03:43 PM
Unregistered

Pls help iam studing engineering b.Tech IT 1 St year 4 months completéd AU affliated college i Want to discontinue and join bsc course what to do???? Pls help
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?