7th February 2017, 04:48 PM
Unregistered

How to do B.Sc in nutrition and dietetics in distance learning mode from West Bengal?

Hello Sir, I am from Jharkhand now I am student of 12th standard. I wants to do B.Sc in nutrition and dietetics from West Bengal through distance learning. Please give me right information about this course. Thank you.

Related Questions:
  1. How to make my career in dietetics and nutrition? I am a BSc Yoga and Nutrition from TGOU
  2. Colleges offering B.Sc in Nutrition and Dietetics through distance learning in Mumbai?
  3. How can I study MSc Nutrition and Dietetics through distance mode? What is the eligibility criteria for MBBS?
  4. Pursuing PG Diploma in Nutrition & Dietetics through distance mode?
  5. What is the procedure followed to do M.Sc in nutrition and dietetics in distance education?
  6. What courses shall I join after completion of 12th class to become a Dietitian?
  7. Post Graduate Diploma in Dietetics & Nutrition through distance mode?
  8. How can I do MSc Nutrition and Dietetics from IGNOU through distance learning programme? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Information regarding admission in M.Sc Food Clinical Nutrition & Dietetics
  10. Zoology graduate can pursue PG Diploma in Nutrition & Dietetics through distance education?
  11. Which college offering PG diploma in Nutrition and Dietetics through distance mode?
  12. How to apply for admission in M.Sc Nutrition and Dietetics course after B.Sc in Microbiology?
  13. List of colleges or universities offering B.A through distance learning course/correspondence course in West Bengal?
  14. Is it true that regular courses are equivalent to corresponding courses? Which courses will help me achieving a great career if I dont pursue Masters?
  15. Colleges offering MSc Nutrition and Dietetics distance mode in Vizag?
  16. How to do LLB course through distance or correspondence from West Bengal/Kolkata? Details about university?
  17. Colleges offering B.Sc in Nutrition Science in Distance Learning?
  18. List of universities offering distance M.Ed in West Bengal
8th February 2017, 08:28 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do B.Sc in nutrition and dietetics in distance learning mode from West Bengal?

Candidates those who have completed their class 12th from a recognised Board studying Science stream with a minimum of 50% of marks in it are eligible to opt for the B.Sc course through distance mode.
In order to pursue B.Sc in Nutrition and Dietetics after the completion of class 12th, you must have to apply in different Colleges offering the said course. Admission is based on the marks scored in class 12th.
9th July 2020, 10:01 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do B.Sc in nutrition and dietetics in distance learning mode from West Bengal?

Bsc in nutrition by distance
H.s combination nutrition biology computer geography
Any college in west bengal.please answer.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?