14th August 2016, 04:39 PM
Unregistered

Colleges offering B.Sc in Nutrition and Dietetics through distance learning in Mumbai?

Hello Sir, I have completed my 2nd year through regular mode and now I want to complete B.Sc third year through distance education. Please tell me the colleges that offer B.Sc in Nutrition and Dietetics through distance learning in Mumbai.

Related Questions:
  1. How to make my career in dietetics and nutrition? I am a BSc Yoga and Nutrition from TGOU
  2. What courses shall I join after completion of 12th class to become a Dietitian?
  3. What is the procedure followed to do M.Sc in nutrition and dietetics in distance education?
  4. How to do B.Sc in nutrition and dietetics in distance learning mode from West Bengal? -- [New]
  5. Colleges offering B.Sc in Nutrition Science in Distance Learning?
  6. M.Sc in Nutrition and Dietetics after B.Sc with Bio-technology, microbiology and chemistry? Scope and good colleges in Hyderabad?
  7. Which college offering PG diploma in Nutrition and Dietetics through distance mode?
  8. How can I do MSc Nutrition and Dietetics from IGNOU through distance learning programme? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Zoology graduate can pursue PG Diploma in Nutrition & Dietetics through distance education?
  10. Colleges offering MSc Nutrition and Dietetics distance mode in Vizag?
  11. How to apply for admission in M.Sc Nutrition and Dietetics course after B.Sc in Microbiology?
  12. Colleges in Chennai offering MSc Nutrition and Dietetics or Diploma in Dietetics?
  13. Information about the best colleges for BSc Nutrition and Dietetics? What is the fee structure?
  14. Distance learning universities in Tamil Nadu offering PG in Dietitian
  15. When is the entrance exam for MSc in food and nutrition in colleges of Mumbai?
  16. Which subjects to choose in 11th and 12th? I have just passed 10th
  17. Pursuing PG Diploma in Nutrition & Dietetics through distance mode?
  18. PG Diploma in Dietetics after B.Sc in Hospitality Studies from Mumbai University?
15th August 2016, 12:22 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Colleges offering B.Sc in Nutrition and Dietetics through distance learning in Mumbai?

Colleges offering B.Sc in Nutrition and Dietetics through Distance Leaning in Mumbai:

>> Shreemati Nathibai Damodar Thackersey Women's University (SNDT)

Ph. No: 022 2203 1879

Address: 1, Nathibai, Thackersey Road, Mumbai, Maharashtra-400020

http://sndt.ac.in/

>> University of Mumbai

Ph. No: 020 2654 3000

Address: Kalina, Santacruz East, Mumbai, Maharashtra-400098

http://mu.ac.in/portal/
30th June 2023, 11:47 PM
nikhilprecision1
Banned

Default Re: Colleges offering B.Sc in Nutrition and Dietetics through distance learning in Mumbai?

Here are a few colleges in Mumbai that have offered B.Sc in Nutrition and Dietetics through distance learning:

>> Institute of Distance and Open Learning (IDOL), University of Mumbai

>> SNDT Women's University, Mumbai

>> Yashwantrao Chavan Maharashtra Open University (YCMOU),

>> Nashik (offers distance learning programs across Maharashtra)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?