25th January 2015, 12:18 AM
Unregistered

What is the minimum percentage required in graduation to join B.Ed from IGNOU?

I have completed my graduation with 49.33 prcnt.

Can i apply for Bed from IGNOU?.

Related Questions:
  1. How to do B.Ed from IGNOU after completing graduation from DU correspondence? What is the minimum percentage for B.Ed from IGNOU
  2. Minimum marks required for IGNOU B.Ed entrance? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Minimum percentage required to get admitted in B.Ed course in IGNOU?
  4. What's the minimum percentage required in graduation for getting admission in B.Ed course? I have only 42% marks in BA
  5. Can I jon OTA being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year B.Pharmacy? Minimum percentage required in Graduation for this purpose?
  6. Eligibility for admission in NIFT after B.Com and minimum percentage required
  7. Minimum qualification and percentage required to get admission in company secretaryship course? After graduating in B.A with 48% marks can I join this course?
  8. Minimum percentage required for admission in MCA course of IGNOU?
  9. What is the minimum percentage is required in graduation? I have acquired 50% in 10th
  10. Minimum percentage required for IGNOU B.Ed entrance test for government teachers?
  11. B.Ed after 45% in B.Com?
  12. Eligibility to join NIFT after graduation? Percentage required in graduation?
  13. What is the minimum percentage required to do B.Ed through IGNOU?
  14. Minimum percentage required in graduation for admission in ICWA intermediate?
  15. Minimum percentage required in graduation to be an Officer? How far year selected gentleman cadets graduation percentages goes?
  16. Can I do Regular MBA course having completed B.Com course with 44% of marks?
  17. Minimum percentage of marks required to pass MA in Public Administration from IGNOU?
  18. Minimum Percentage of Marks required in 12th Class and Graduation to become an IAS Officer?
25th January 2015, 11:54 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the minimum percentage required in graduation to join B.Ed from IGNOU?

How to get admission in jbt in delhi or faridabad without entrance.
26th January 2015, 11:05 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the minimum percentage required in graduation to join B.Ed from IGNOU?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have completed my graduation with 49.33 prcnt.

Can i apply for Bed from IGNOU?.
Sorry to say that you are not eligible for B.Ed course through IGNOU University. You need to score at least 50% marks at graduation level to be eligible for B.Ed through IGNOU.

You should fulfill the minimum eligibility conditions as stated below.

Eligibility for B.Ed 2015:

-> Graduation in any concerned discipline with a minimum of 50% marks from a recognized university.

-> You should have at least two years Teaching Experience.

-> There will be reservations provided for the reserved candidates as per the rules and regulations as framed for this purpose by the Directorate of Education

For more Information, please visit here - http://ignou.ac.in/
7th March 2015, 07:48 PM
Unregistered

What is the minimum percentage required in graduation to join B.Ed from IGNOU?
8th September 2015, 06:24 PM
Unregistered

What is the minimum percentage required in graduation(B.A.pass) to join B.Ed from IGNOU?
10th September 2015, 11:35 AM
shekhar latti

Sir please send me IGNOU b.ed enterence exams 5 year question papers
11th September 2015, 07:50 PM
DSP@1

IGNOU stands for 'Indira Gandhi National Open University'.

The eligibility criteria to do B.Ed. in IGNOU are as follows.

-Candidate must have completed his/her graduation program.
-Candidate must have scored minimum of 50% in their graduation,if the candidate had done Masters degree then the minimum of 55% is to be secured.

As you mentioned that you have completed your graduation with 49.33% which is not sufficient.

So you are not eligible for B.Ed. in IGNOU.

If you really wanted to do B.Ed. in IGNOU then complete your masters degree with more than 55% marks and then apply for the B.Ed. in IGNOU.
21st February 2016, 12:49 AM
Unregistered

Sir I have done graduation with 45%marks and pgdca with more than 60% marks .please let me know if I am eligible for bed in ignou
2nd July 2016, 05:42 PM
Unregistered

Which university is best for doing b.ed with 48% through correspondence?
6th October 2016, 01:14 PM
Unregistered

WHAT IS THE MINIMUM PERCENTAGE REQUIRED IN GRADUATION TO JOIN M.COM FROM IGNOU
27th November 2016, 02:13 PM
Unregistered

Can I appear for bed entrance exam after completing my BA form ignou???
7th July 2017, 06:34 PM
Unregistered

sir Am graduate having 60% and I have no experience in teaching sector ... so if I complete my master degree ... Then am eligible for B.ed or not ?
8th September 2017, 07:45 PM
Unregistered

I got 45% in graduation but I got 60% in post graduation so could I eligible for B. Ed coarse?
9th September 2017, 04:39 PM
kunalroy89

If you have over 50% marks in Either Graduation or Post graduation,then you are eligible for B.Ed in Ignou. One must also have elementary education diploma OR 2year experience as a school teacher.School principal needs to fill a form on the candidates behalf certifying his/her experience,pay scale etc.
Marks wise,any one of the Graduation or Post graduation marks have to be above 50% and engineering candidates have to get above 55%. Check out website of IGNOU at ignou.ac.in for more details.
9th September 2017, 07:09 PM
Sandhyab287

Thumbs up Re: What is the minimum percentage required in graduation to join B.Ed from IGNOU?

Dear Friend,

Sorry to say that minimum 50% marks required in 12th to get admission in IGNOU.

Basically IGNOU stands for Indira Gandhi National Open University.

Criteria to get admission in IGNOU :

Candidate should be graduate from any of recognized board with minimum 50% marks

For mastrate candidate minimum 55% required.

So you have one more option go for mastrate and get more than 55%

Regards,
Sandhya
14th September 2017, 12:06 PM
sapphire1

IGNOU Is a University which provides distance learning courses. As you have told that you want to take admission there for B.Ed course then you should know about the eligibility required for this course.

Eligibility Criteria for B.Ed:

Candidate should have minimum graduation with minimum 50% marks and master degree candidate can also apply for B.Ed.

Graduation or master degree should be from a recognized university.

As you have less percentage then you are not able to apply for B.Ed. You can apply for improvement examination. Then you can score good marks and make your percentage 50% or above.
31st May 2020, 04:47 PM
Unregistered

I have passed out my hsslc and my result percentage is only 40%
Can i get admission?
9th July 2020, 09:22 PM
Unregistered

Sir I want to take admission under Ignou in BED course ,is it possible to do so though I secured 55%of mark in L L B
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?