19th October 2014, 01:23 PM
Unregistered

How to do B.Tech in Biotechnology if studies PCB in 12th?

Well I want to do btec biotech but i have passed my 12 with pcb so how can i do it? which are institutes? How to do B.Tech BI after passing 12th with PCB

Related Questions:
  1. How to do biotechnology after passing 12th with PCB? List of B.Tech and M.Tech colleges?
  2. How to opt for Biotechnology course after passing 12th with 50% marks in PCB subjects?
  3. Is it necessary to take Maths with PCB for Biotechnology? What are the institutes offering the course in B.Tech?
  4. Bachelor of Neuroscience, Bachelor of Neurology, Bachelor of Neurobiology and Bachelor of Biotechnology all these courses can be done after 12th PCB?
  5. Can I do Biotechnology with Biology background and without Maths after 12th? Institutes in India offering such course? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Is there any entrance exam for BSc/B.Tech biotechnology in Banaras Hindu University
  7. How to do higher studies in biotechnology? I want to do Ph.D in it
  8. How to get Job being a candidate having completed B.Tech in Biotechnology 4 months back?
  9. How can I do biotechnology in genetics?
  10. Which are the best biotechnology institutes in Uttar Pradesh and all over India? Is VIT Vellore good for Biotechnology? Should I choose B.Tech Biotechnology, B.Tech Bioinformatics or B.Tech Biomedical Engineering?
  11. How to opt for Biotechnology course after passing 12th with 50%? Which colleges can I opt?
  12. Can I do BSc Biotechnology in group PCB?
  13. Information about the Biotechnology entrance exam? I am a student of class 12th PCB
  14. Which courses can I opt for after completion of B.Tech in Biotechnology? Is MS associated with Biotechnology a good choice for me?
  15. Minimum qualification required to do Biotechnology Genetic Human Course? Procedure for admission to the course?
  16. Minimum qualification required to pursue Biotechnology Genetic Human? Procedure for admission?
  17. How may I get addmission in PMET ? I've done 11th(PCB) from Bathinda and 12th(PCB) from outside Punjab
  18. Should I go for BSc Biotechnology or B.Tech Biotechnology?
19th October 2014, 04:44 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do B.Tech in Biotechnology if studies PCB in 12th?

You are eligible to B.Tech in Bio-Technology. Because, the minimum eligibility criteria for Pursuing B.Tech in Bio-Technology is the successful completion of 10+2 in science. And the entrance exam will depend upon the university, you are opting for. To know about the entrance exam, you can visit the official website of the concerned university.

Universities/Institutes offering this course:-
1.Osmania University , Hyderabad , Andhra Pradesh.

2.GGS Indraprastha University , Delhi .

3.Indian Institute Of Technology , New Delhi.

4.Indian Institute Of Technology , Madras.

5.Indian Institute of Technology, Kharagpur, West Bengal .

6.University Of Rajasthan , Jaipur.

7.Punjab University , Chandigarh .

8.Shri Mata Vaishno Devi University.

9.Satyabhama Institution of Science & Technology, Tamil Nadu.
www.satyabhama.edu

10.Uttar Pradesh Technical University ,
Institute of Engineering , Lucknow.

11.All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi .

As I said above, the entrance exam will depend upon the university, you are opting for.
29th January 2018, 02:17 PM
Unregistered

Mysef Purbita going to appear AISSCE-2018, with PCB, English & Home Science. Preparing for Medical Entrance(NEET), but I have less interest in Medical Study. Pls. suggest me, what shall be the study fields that I may opt apart from Medical having job opportunity?
16th February 2018, 10:11 AM
Unregistered

I have done my 2 with PCB and I want to do b.tech biotechnology. Am I eligible for doing so. Also my maths is not good but I am quite good in biology
26th November 2020, 12:48 PM
Unregistered

In any type of University we can do btech in biotechnology if we have opted PCB
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?