25th March 2023, 02:05 PM
Unregistered

How to do MBBS after bachelor in physiotherapy?

Hi! I have just completed my bachelor in physiotherapy now I want to do mbbs is there any option to do mbbs after bachelor in physiotherapy?? If yes kindly tell me Criteria to get admission and help me about tests if needed to pass before get admission.

26th March 2023, 01:03 PM
Moksh1230

Default Re: How to do MBBS after bachelor in physiotherapy?

To pursue MBBS after completing a Bachelor's degree in Physiotherapy, you can follow the below steps:

1. Eligibility: Check if you meet the eligibility criteria for the MBBS course. The eligibility criteria may vary depending on the university or institution offering the MBBS course. Generally, you should have completed your 10+2 or an equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry, and Biology as mandatory subjects, and obtained a minimum aggregate score of 50%.

2. Entrance Exams: You will have to appear for entrance exams such as NEET-UG (National Eligibility cum Entrance Test) and clear it to be eligible for admission into MBBS.

3. Application Process: Apply for MBBS programs in various colleges/institutions that accept the NEET score. You can find more information about MBBS courses, entrance exams, and admission procedures on the respective institution websites.

4. Clear the Interview: Some institutions may also conduct an interview after clearing the entrance exam, so make sure you are well-prepared for it.

5. Admission: If you clear the entrance exam and the interview, you will be offered admission into an MBBS program.

6. Completion of MBBS: After completing MBBS, you can choose to specialize in a particular field through postgraduate medical courses such as MD or MS.
26th March 2023, 04:39 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Yes you may definitely do your MBBS after doing Bachelors in Physiotherapy. In order to appear for medical entrance tests you will have to have the following eligibility criteria: The candidate should have completed higher secondary with physics, chemistry and biology with an aggregate score of minimum 50 percent.
26th March 2023, 05:28 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Procedure to do MBBS after Bachelor in Physiotherapy:-

The eligibility criteria for MBBS is that you should have more than more than 50% in your 12th with PCB for applying for MBBS entrance and if you qualify in that entrance then only you are eligible for the next stage of MBBS.

Your age should be more than 17 years. These are the criteria that you have to fulfill in order to opt for MBBS.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?