21st September 2015, 08:31 PM
Unregistered

Chance to study MBBS for Bachelor of Physiotherapy candidate?

Hello,
Is there any chance to study MBBS after completion of Bachelor of Physiotherapy course? I really want to do MBBS and I am pursuing Bachelor of Physiotherapy now. Please help me to know about this.

Related Questions:
23rd September 2015, 08:23 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Chance to study MBBS for Bachelor of Physiotherapy candidate?

You can surely apply for any medical entrance exam based on your 12th qualification which is the minimum requirement for any MBBS entrance exam. As you have done physiotherapy course means you will surely be a biology student in plus two which makes you eligible for medical entrance exam.

The only thing you have to worry is age because above 25 years of age you will not be eligible for government medical colleges. If you are below 25 years of age then you will be eligible for government medical colleges through NEET.
19th April 2017, 10:16 PM
Unregistered

I've given my improvement papers but I didn't improve ..one more time I wanna do improvement but board is not allowing me to do so tell me some way So that i can improve my percentage and can take admission in MBBS ..currently I'm doing DPT..and my percentage is 55%
8th November 2020, 09:54 AM
Unregistered

I have to do mbbs as i have completed my bpt. Can anyone suggest me how can i apply and which entrance exam i hv to go through and the procedure of getting colleges...pls.
7th December 2020, 11:17 PM
Unregistered

What i can say guys ?? I have completed my fsc with 75%. Then try MCAT for 2 years but i have failed . I want to be a high rank govt officer like ac ,dc or captain in army...but i have afraid of such a unknown way. Some time i want to become a psychologist some time physiotherapist nd some time software engineer etc etc what i can do ...help mE PLZZ
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?