28th February 2016, 11:30 AM
Unregistered

How to get admission in the B.Arch course in NIT Hamirpur?

I have completed my 12th class with 76% marks in aggregate. I wish to get admission in the B.Arch course now. Tell me how can i get admission in B.Arch course in NIT Hamirpur?

28th February 2016, 01:54 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get admission in the B.Arch course in NIT Hamirpur?

You have to appear for JEE main and advanced for admission in NIT, Hamirpur for B.Arch course. The minimum requirement for B.Arch course is class 12th passed with Maths as one of the subject.

Hence, just be prepared for JEE Main and you will surely be eligible for NIT, Hamirpur through counselling. Only a top rank can get you admission.
28th February 2016, 03:06 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

NIT stands for National Institute of Technology. Admission in NITs either for B.Tech or B.Arch course is given on basis of rank secured in Joint Entrance Exam Main. JEE main is conducted by CBSE every year.

So, to get admission in any NITs in architecture, you must apply for JEE Main exam and clear it with good rank for admission in top NITs.
28th February 2016, 08:02 PM
OnePlus

For taking admission in NIT that is National Institute of Technology you need to clear entrance exam. There are many entrance exam by clearing one of them you will surely get admission in NIT according to your rank.

List of entrance exams through which you can take admission-
Joint Entrance Exam(JEE).

Central Seat Allocation Board(CSAB).

Joint Seat Allocation Authority(JoSAA).

You will get admission on the basis of your rank in the exam.
21st September 2016, 11:32 AM
Unregistered

Is it possible to get admission to NIT for B Arch if I study plus 2 under state syllabus. And are they giving weightage to plus two marks along with JEE. main marks
29th May 2017, 10:45 AM
Unregistered

I have recently passed 10 2 with non medical and obtained 77.6 % marks and also obtained 193 marks in JEE paper 2. Now can i get admission in B-Arch and i also belong to Backward class category
8th June 2017, 04:24 PM
Unregistered

I passed class 12 in year 2017 with 74.6% with JEE Mains paper 2 with 193 marks .How can I take admission in NIT HAMIRPUR in BArch ??Please guide me for getting admission
13th June 2017, 01:34 PM
Unregistered

I have passed class 12 in year 2017 with 84%marks in aggregate. My JEE paper 2 marks is 185. So how i can get admission in NIT Hamirpur in BArch?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?