5th November 2016, 08:01 PM
Unregistered

How and when can I appear for CS examination? Which entrance exam I have to give?

Respected Sir, How and when should I appear for CS examination? Which entrance exam is necessary for pursuing CS course? Please answer as soon as possible.

13th June 2017, 10:51 AM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How and when can I appear for CS examination? Which entrance exam I have to give?

CS (Company Secretary) is an expert in corporate laws, securities laws and can also be a chief advisor, it is one of the highly paid profession. It has 3 stages of courses to undergo and to become a CS they are Foundation program, Executive program, Professional program. To apply for that courses you need to attend the entrance exam conducted by the ICSI.
The full details about the stages, eligibility, application process are mentioned below.

Eligibility:
For Foundation program:

- The candidate should clear their 10+2 in Arts, Commerce, Science from any recognized board.
- The registration fee for the foundation course is 4500 for general category, 2250 for SC/ ST, 1500 for PwD.
- This course is a 8 month course.

For Executive program:
- The candidate should clear their graduation in any stream except fine arts from any recognized university.
- The registration fee for the executive program is 8500 for general category, 5000 for SC/ ST, 2000 for PwD.
- This course is 15 months course.

For professional program:
- The candidate should clear their Executive program course.
- The registration fee for the professional program is 12000 for general category, 6000 for SC/ ST, no registration fees for PwD.
- This course is 15 months course which will be a training period in companies to get professional skills in management and other skills to become a CS.

Application process:
- You need to visit the official website i.e., www.icsi.edu.in
- In that website you need to apply for Foundation program/ Executive program/ Professional program and fill the details in the application form and pay the registration fees and submit the form.
- You need to attend for the exam and qualify in the exam to get admission in CS course.
- The admission will be taken through out the year. The exam is conducted twice every year i.e., in the month of June & December.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?