11th June 2016, 04:00 PM
Unregistered

How to get admission in B.Sc Forensic Science in Chennai? Date of application and fee structure per annum?

Sir, I had completed class 12th with 72% marks. I want to study B.Sc Forensic Science in Chennai. How to get admission? I want to know the date of application for 2016-2017 and also the fee structure per annum. Please guide me.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I study M.Sc Forensic Science if completed B.Sc Biotechnology? List of the colleges offering Forensic Science with fee structure?
  2. Procedure to take admission in BSc forensic science? Fee structure details for SC candidate?
  3. Procedure to get admission in FC? What is the cutoff and fee structure? Is forensic science course available in FC?
  4. What is the fee structure to do BSc Forensic Science? Which exam should I write? I am from SC category
  5. Should I take B.Sc(Forensic) or B.Tech(Biotech) for studying Forensic science? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. How can I get admission in top institutes for B.Sc in Forensic Science in Maharashtra? Is there any entrance exam available for it? Scope of Forensic Science programme?
  7. List of Colleges offering B.Sc in Forensic Science in Chennai?
  8. Best colleges in Kerala to study forensic science? Is there any entrance test? What is the fee structure?
  9. How can I get admission to study B.Sc(Forensic Science) in Galgotias University? Fee structure of this course?
  10. How to get direct admission in UG? What is the fee structure of top forensic colleges?
  11. Eligibility and fee structure for B.Sc(Animation) from Madras Christian College, Chennai? Date of admission? Are the forms available Online?
  12. List of forensic colleges in MP? Fee structure of the colleges and eligibility criteria for admission in PG? Scope in forensic science?
  13. Is M.Sc Psychology better after B.Sc Forensic?
  14. Can a B.Sc(nursing) graduate do forensic course? What's the fee structure and duration of course?
  15. Which are the colleges offering BSc Forensic or Criminology in Chennai? I have completed my 12th and interested in forensic
  16. Will I be able to get admission for PG in Chennai after completing BSc Physician Assistant in Chennai
  17. Which courses are available in forensic science? Full details about the course? Which exam do I have to give for admission in MSc Forensic science?
  18. Procedure for admission in Diploma Forensic Science? Duration of course and fee stucture?
12th June 2016, 05:11 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How to get admission in B.Sc Forensic Science in Chennai? Date of application and fee structure per annum?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, I had completed class 12th with 72% marks. I want to study B.Sc Forensic Science in Chennai. How to get admission? I want to know the date of application for 2016-2017 and also the fee structure per annum. Please guide me.

Sorry, the B.Sc Forensic Science course is not available in Chennai.
You can study the course in Amity University, Noida. The eligibility to study the course is 10+2 (minimum of 50% marks) with PCB/PCM with 50% marks from a recognised university. The duration of the course is 3 years. The fee for the 1st year is Rs. 44,000. The website link is Official Website

You can also study the course Jain University, Bangalore. The website link is Official Website
7th June 2018, 10:46 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get admission in B.Sc Forensic Science in Chennai? Date of application and fee structure per annum?

How I can take admission in B.sc Forensic science in PantNagar University after 12th. Its fee status .how much percentage is reguired
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?