4th June 2013, 01:29 PM
raj.rohit243

How to get direct admission in UG? What is the fee structure of top forensic colleges?

sir i want to get direct admission in undergraduate course of forensic science so what is the process and fee structure of top forensic colleges

Related Questions:
  1. List of forensic colleges in MP? Fee structure of the colleges and eligibility criteria for admission in PG? Scope in forensic science?
  2. Can I get admission for MSc Forensic Science? Which are the colleges in Mumbai? What is the fee structure?
  3. Procedure to get admission in FC? What is the cutoff and fee structure? Is forensic science course available in FC?
  4. Can I study M.Sc Forensic Science if completed B.Sc Biotechnology? List of the colleges offering Forensic Science with fee structure?
  5. Top colleges available for me after scoring 150000 rank in AIEEE? List of the colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Procedure for direct admission in BVP medical college? Fee structure of it?
  7. How to get admission in Forensic Dentistry in Indian Colleges? Fee structure and the duration of it?
  8. Colleges providing forensic odontology course? Fee structure of the course? Is there any entrance exam for this course? What is the syllabus of the entrance test?
  9. Which colleges can I get after scoring 150000 rank in AIEEE?
  10. How to take direct admission in MBBS college with less fee structure?
  11. Procedure to take admission in top forensic colleges?
  12. List of government colleges offering direct admission in MCA PG course? Fee structure for it?
  13. College in Maharashtra for Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering? Fee structure and possibility of direct admission in 2nd year? -- [New]
  14. Is it possible to do Masters in Forensic Science having completed BDS? Duration and Fee structure of the course? Best colleges offering the course?
  15. List of top M.Pharm colleges and details about their placement cell? Procedure to get admission in those colleges? Date of submission of form and their fee structure?
  16. Will I get admission as per my UPTU ranks under different categories? Top 30 colleges and their fee structure for B.Tech programme?
  17. How can I get admission in top institutes for B.Sc in Forensic Science in Maharashtra? Is there any entrance exam available for it? Scope of Forensic Science programme?
  18. Which are the colleges offering direct admission in MCA PG course? What is the procedure and the fee structure?
9th May 2014, 02:50 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get direct admission in UG? What is the fee structure of top forensic colleges?

sir i want to get direct admission in undergraduate course of forensic science so what is the process and fee structure of top forensic colleges
10th May 2017, 09:58 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get direct admission in UG? What is the fee structure of top forensic colleges?

I want to get direct admission in under graduate course of forensic science so what is the process and fees structure for the same of top forensic colleges
29th June 2017, 09:59 PM
Unregistered

Sir I wants to take direct addmission in under graduate course of forensic science so what is the process for the addmission in top forensic collages.
3rd July 2017, 01:15 PM
GopinKumar

Smile Re: How to get direct admission in UG? What is the fee structure of top forensic colleges?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir I wants to take direct addmission in under graduate course of forensic science so what is the process for the addmission in top forensic collages.
Institutes like Lovely Professional University, Gujarat University, Chandigarh university etc are offering UG course in Forensic Science. The eligibility criteria for the course inmost of t the institutes are to pass 12th with 50% marks. Some of the institutes like LPU is providing scholarships to the students based on their merit. You may get direct admission not have to appear for the entrance exam if your score in 12th is more than 60%.You can also find good job opportunities too through campus placement drives.
3rd July 2017, 10:00 PM
Unregistered

I want to get direct admission in under graduate course of forensic science so what is the process and fees structure for the same of top forensic colleges
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?