15th May 2011, 01:55 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility and fee structure for B.Sc(Animation) from Madras Christian College, Chennai? Date of admission? Are the forms available Online?

What is the eligibility criteria and fee structure of B. Sc. in Animation (3 year degree course) of Madras Christian College, Chennai? Whether there is entrance test for the said course? When is the last date of admission? Whether the application form is available through the Internet?

Related Questions:
  1. What can I do after BCA if I am a student of Biology?
  2. Which are the best PG courses after B.Com? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Colleges offering M.Sc in Genetics under DU? Eligibility and Fee structure for this course? Last date to submit application forms for this course?
  4. Universities in India providing M.Sc in Physics to those having less than 70% in graduation? -- [New]
  5. List of the good colleges in Chennai? What is the fee structure and the admission procedure?
  6. What are the courses available for me after completing commerce stream in 12th?
  7. Which are the top colleges in MSc Physics?
  8. How to change the course while pursuing BBA course?
  9. What are the courses in Biotechnology and BSc Microbiology? Which are the best colleges?
  10. Is there any possibility to complete B.Com course in one year?
  11. Fee structure and last date for submission of forms in government B.Ed college?
  12. Which are the top colleges for B.Com honors in India?
  13. What is the total academic fee and hostel fee of madras institute of technology Chennai? Which exam to answer to take admission in MIT(Chennai)?
  14. How to take admission in B.Com at Symbiosis? Is there any entrance exam? How can I get the admission forms? What is the fee structure?
  15. Fee structure of Banasthali Vidyapeeth? What is the date for it?
  16. What is the required donation fees for getting admission into medical colleges of Chennai?
  17. How to take admission in BVSc in Madras Veterinary college in Chennai?
  18. Can I pursue B.Com after passing graduation in Eng Hons? I have done 12th in commerce with 87%
15th May 2011, 05:05 PM
mohd haider

Default Re: Eligibility and fee structure for B.Sc(Animation) from Madras Christian College, Chennai? Date of admission? Are the forms available Online?

of Madras Christian College, Chennai? Whether there is entrance test for the said course? When is the last date of admission? Whether the application form is available through the Internet?

Read more here: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/newreply.php?do=newreply&noquote=1&p=635498#ixzz1M PrRdxBs
15th May 2011, 09:00 PM
yogalakshmi sekar

Red face Re: Eligibility and fee structure for B.Sc(Animation) from Madras Christian College, Chennai? Date of admission? Are the forms available Online?

The candidates applying for the various courses under this institute need to fill an application form for enrolling their names at the campus for pursuing the entrance examination seats from the campus of the institute. The candidates also have to follow all the instructions provided by the authorities of the institute
4th June 2011, 01:56 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility and fee structure for B.Sc(Animation) from Madras Christian College, Chennai? Date of admission? Are the forms available Online?

what is the eligibility for applying b.sc degree in animation?
14th June 2011, 06:23 PM
Unregistered

i want to know fee for biotechnology
24th June 2011, 01:26 AM
Mrs_Praveen_Gola
Senior Member+++++

The eligibility criteria for the B.sc animation course is as under-
1. You must be a 12th pass from a recognized board in any stream.
2. You have scored at least 50% marks in your 12th class.

But so far as Madras christian college is concerned then Madras christian college does not provide the B.sc degree in animation as the courses offered by this college can be checked by visiting the website as under-
http://www.mcc.edu.in/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=461&I temid=425
Well the forms are available online for various courses.
2nd July 2011, 12:12 PM
Unregistered

eligibility and fee structure about MCA
12th October 2011, 09:24 PM
Unregistered

is admissions opened for 2011?
26th November 2011, 01:22 PM
Unregistered

there is enviromental science course available, eligibility criteria for b.sc enviromental studies
17th May 2013, 11:11 AM
Unregistered

What are the type of entrance exam in b.sc animation?
7th June 2013, 08:32 PM
Unregistered

I want to do my B.com regular in mcc chennai.will da form available still?
11th January 2014, 12:30 AM
Unregistered

I want to know whether animation courses will be in mcc collage by next academic year.
19th March 2014, 02:04 PM
Unregistered

When will be the applications for the year 2014 Bsc Visual communication course available in Madras Christian college.
23rd June 2014, 05:50 AM
Unregistered

I am matric pass and two year animation diploma passed.am I eligible for bsc animation?
17th June 2015, 09:12 PM
Unregistered

How How much donation fee is required in madras christian college and loyola college and whom should i contact in the college for donation?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?