15th December 2013, 02:10 PM
Unregistered

How good is RV college Bangalore for Civil engineering?

I recently passed my 12th. Now I'm preparing for JEE entrance exam. In case I couldnt get admission in the NIT, which college should I go to? A friend told me I should get admission in RV College. according to him its the best private college in Bangalore. Is it right? I wanna persue civil engineering. Can you please tell me which college is best for me? it can be from any part of country but it should be no. 1..

Related Questions:
  1. List of the colleges where I can get E&CE after scoring a rank of 31036?
  2. List of colleges I can get with CET rank 3544 in Karnataka? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Which are the Civil Companies in India that provide a good job?
  4. Best college for Civil Engineering Course in Bangalore with good faculty?
  5. Which college is best in bangalore for ME in civil engineering?
  6. Information regarding the colleges offering M.Tech in CS?
  7. Names of good coaching institutes in Bangalore for IES exam?
  8. Will I get a good engineering college in Bangalore after scoring 57848?
  9. After completing ITI Mechanical Electronics which are the courses offered?
  10. Best college in Bangalore for computer science and engineering? Scope in next 5 to 10 years for this course?
  11. List of PU science, Nursing or Degree Colleges in Jayanagar?
  12. Do Civil Engineering has bright future? Does it require a verh high command over Physics? What are the main subjects to be studied in Civil Engineering? Which are the courses after completing B.Tech in Civil Enigneering?
  13. Am I not eligible for M.Tech/MS after scoring 88.8%, 57.5% & 57.25% in 10th, 12th & B.E respectively? Best universities for M.Tech and MS?
  14. List of engineering entrance exams I have to give to get a good college? My ambition is to do B.E in either ECE,EEE or Mechanical
  15. Which college should I choose among IISC Bangalore and IIT for M.Tech in Civil Engineering?
  16. Can I get admission in NIT Srinagar after scoring 115 in AIEEE? I belong to OBC category and I am from Rajasthan
  17. Am i eligible for degree with 55% marks? I have completed B.Ed with 58%
  18. Which institute is best for VLSI and embedded training?
19th December 2013, 12:19 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How good is RV college Bangalore for Civil engineering?

Please type your question or comment here and then click Submit. Delhi police vacancy
19th December 2013, 12:33 PM
Support
Forum Staff

Default Re: How good is RV college Bangalore for Civil engineering?

Yes RV college is the good college and yes your friend is true it is a good and reputed college in the Bangalore. Instead this there are also many other good colleges. And as you want to do B.Tech in civil engineering then it is best for you. It is a good course and it has good scopes also. Most of the students prefer the Mechanical, computer science and It field for their career but the civil engineering is the best there is competition in this field but less as compare to the other fields. so it is best to do something different in which you will easily get a good job after civil engineering you can apply for the job in many builders companies and you can also apply for the job in government sector.

And it is best for you if you will do B tech from the reputed and best college. so here are some good and best colleges other than the NIT’s.
Birla Institute of Technology and Science (BITS-Pilani)
National Institute of Technology
Delhi Technological University
Motilal nehru national institute of technology
PSG college of technology
PEC college of technology

So you can take admission in any of the college all are the best colleges and have good campus placement. If you will score good marks and performs good then you will get job through the campus placement also. And it is best for your career there you will get good company for the job and good salary package also.

After that you may apply for the M.Tech and MBA also and after M.Tech you can apply for the IES exam and it is best for the engineers if you want to get good government job and this test is only for the engineers and is conducted by the UPSC. so you should do preparation for the IES from the graduation. That will make easy to clear the exam in first attempt.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?