4th June 2011, 07:46 PM
Unregistered

Good college in Bangalore which gives good campus placement package and having low fee structure for MBA program of less than 5 lakhs? Procedure of admission?

i am looking for a good college in bangalore who give good campus placement package and also whoes total course fees for mba program is less then 5 lacs. please also tell me the admission procedure for that particular college?

Related Questions:
  1. List of MBA colleges with good placement facilities and low fee structure in Delhi? -- [New]
  2. Chemistry latest question papers with solutions?
  3. What should I do after B.Tech to get a good job in private companies?
  4. Is MBA from Jamia Hamdard a good choice? What is the campus placement record? Average package after campus placements?
  5. Which course is best Arts or Commerce?
  6. Is Biotechnology same as that of B.Tech?
  7. When and where is the Accenture off-campus placement going to happen in Bangalore?
  8. What is the procedure to be followed to apply for companies via off campus placement?
  9. Details about MCA colleges in Bangalore with reasonable fee and good placement record? What should I do if I can take education loan only upto 4 Lacs?
  10. List of MBA colleges which offers admission through MAT in Uttarakhand, NCR Delhi and UP?
  11. Is it beneficial to study MBA being a B.Tech gradaute?
  12. Fee structure of MBA colleges in Odisha? Which are the good colleges for better future?
  13. What's the criteria to take admission in NIM Durgapur for MBA degree? What are the job prospects available after MBA? How may I get information about the campus placement record at NIM Durgapur?
  14. Which B-Schools in UP have low fee structure?
  15. Placements in Core Companies after BE? Which are these core companies and how to get placed? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. List of colleges which offers MBA in abroad at a low fee structure?
  17. Can I get 10 lacs as education loan if secured 63% in COMEDK UGET?
  18. What is the fee structure and admission details for 1st PU in St. Joesph's college of Science and Arts? How good are the placements of it?
19th September 2011, 12:07 AM
anncie10

Smile Re: Good college in Bangalore which gives good campus placement package and having low fee structure for MBA program of less than 5 lakhs? Procedure of admission?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i am looking for a good college in bangalore who give good campus placement package and also whoes total course fees for mba program is less then 5 lacs. please also tell me the admission procedure for that particular college?
Christ College in Bangalore offers a MBA programme for 4 lakhs. They also offer courses which has an international tie up but are priced at 8 lakhs and above.

The procedure is as follows,

1. Appear for December or Feb MAT and obtain a score of 600 and above.
2. The college calls in applications at December and May.
3. You will have to fill in an online application at www.christuniversity.in
4. The cost of this application form is 1000 rupees.
5. Once the form is filled you would get a date on which you will be having your GD and interview.
6. You would be graded on a cummulative score of both your GD score and performance in the interview.

All the best.
19th October 2011, 05:58 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Good college in Bangalore which gives good campus placement package and having low fee structure for MBA program of less than 5 lakhs? Procedure of admission?

list of top mba colleges in kolkata with 100%placement
7th March 2012, 11:45 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Good college in Bangalore which gives good campus placement package and having low fee structure for MBA program of less than 5 lakhs? Procedure of admission?

I am doing bba from smu distance i want to know about good mba colleges wher i can get admission for regular course without entrence exam
22nd May 2012, 04:41 PM
Unregistered

i am finding a college for MBA which have less then 2.5 lac fee structure and also hostel facility available in pune, delhi,bangalore and punjab city
6th June 2012, 12:19 PM
Unregistered

whether cmr institute of technology in bangalore give 100% placement facility with good package for mba students?
23rd February 2013, 10:09 AM
Unregistered

I am looking for a college having fee structure less than 2.5 lakh with hostel facility at banglore,pune,delhi or chandigarh and punjab city...
9th November 2013, 03:16 AM
Unregistered

I am looking for management college in bangalore fee should be around 3 for 2 years programme for MBA.please help me out
20th December 2013, 05:52 PM
Unregistered

do Christ University,Banglore provide 100 percent job garuantee with a good package?
15th May 2016, 05:49 AM
Unregistered

I want to know about fee structure and how to apply to get admission for MBA and I want to know about the placement as well
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?