7th June 2011, 12:11 PM
utkarsh srivastava9393

Best college in Bangalore for computer science and engineering? Scope in next 5 to 10 years for this course?

sir, i want to do my engineering from Bangalore with computer science. and please tell me best college in Bangalore for engineering in which study and placement both are good and please tell the scope in next in 5-10 year and what will be tha starting salary for it.

Related Questions:
  1. Internship for B.Tech(Computer Science Engineering) 3rd year student in Bangalore? -- [New]
  2. Colleges offering M.Tech course in CS and IT branches?
  3. 12th science or diploma in computer science? What has a better scope? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Which entrance test to answer to take up computer science engineering in Christ Engineering College Bangalore?
  5. Which course is the best to take up in future? I have taken up science with PCM and computer science
  6. Which course has the best scope in engineering? I am a student of Intermediate computer Science(ICS)
  7. Difference between computer science and computer science and engineering? Which one has a better scope?
  8. After completing ITI Mechanical Electronics which are the courses offered?
  9. Can I get engineering seat in computer science branch in Oxford College of Engineering(Bangalore)
  10. What's the cut-off marks and rank required in AIEEE for getting admission in Computer of chemical engineering in R.V college Bangalore or any esteemed engineering college in Bangalore?
  11. Can I get admission to study B.Tech(CSE/IT) if secured 2632 rank in KIITEE?
  12. Will I get any NIT after scoring 29.67 marks? Which other colleges can I apply for?
  13. Where can I do summer internship in colleges outside Bangalore for computer science course?
  14. List of colleges I can get with CET rank 3544 in Karnataka?
  15. How to do correspondence M.Tech in CSE?
  16. Which is the best course to do in Diploma?
  17. Which are the best colleges to do M.Tech in VLSI and Embedded after scoring 490 in GATE?
  18. Which colleges are good for me after scoring 3800 rank in PGCET entrance test
25th July 2011, 02:06 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Best college in Bangalore for computer science and engineering? Scope in next 5 to 10 years for this course?

show me the private best computer science engineering colleges in bangalore with good lab facilities and good coaching in good english
9th August 2011, 12:46 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Best college in Bangalore for computer science and engineering? Scope in next 5 to 10 years for this course?

i got 5th rank in diploma cet which is the best engineering college in banglore for computer science...
24th October 2011, 08:19 PM
Unregistered

i want to get the list of colleges for computer science in banglore
23rd March 2012, 06:19 AM
Unregistered

Can i get the list of some good and disiplined colleges for doing b.tech in computer science in banglore with good study and placement facilities?
8th May 2012, 12:22 AM
Unregistered

Can i get the list of top 50 COMPUTER engineering colleges in India on the basis of education of computer science department and placements and college crowd? thanks :)
14th July 2012, 12:14 PM
Unregistered

Can i get the list of top 50 COMPUTER SCIENCE engineering colleges in karnataka
14th July 2012, 02:17 PM
Ravikanth2027
Senior Member+++++

Best Computer Science Engineering Colleges in Bangalore :

CMR institute of Technology

Sambhram institute of technology

Alliance University

MVJ College of Engineering

M S Ramaiah Institute of Technology

R.V College of Engineering

PES Institute of Technology

The Oxford College of Engineering

Acharya Institute of Technology

Bangalore Institute of Technology

RNS Institute of Technology

JSS Academy of Technology Education

MBS Institute if Technology

Nitte Mennakshi Institute of Technology
15th July 2012, 11:40 AM
josh98
Senior Member+++++

Best Computer
Science Engineering
Colleges in
Bangalore :

Alliance University

CMR Institute of Technology

MS Ramaiah Institute of technology

MBS Institute of Technology

Nitte Meenakshi Institute of Technology

Sambhram Institute of Technology

The Oxford college of Engineering

all the best.
15th July 2012, 06:45 PM
sirimulla srikanth
Senior Member++

BEST COMPUTER SCIENCE ENGINEERING COLLEGES IN BANGALORE:

1.MS Ramaiah Institute Of Technology

2.PES Institute Of Technology

3.Acharya Institute Of Technology

4.RV college Of Engineering

5.CMR Institute Of Technology

6.RNS Institute Of Technology

7.The Oxford College Of Engineering

8.MVJ College Of Engineering

9.Nitte Meenakshi Institute Of Technology

10.Sambharam Institute Of Technology

11.MBS Institute Of Technology

12.Bangalore Institute Of Technology

ALL THE BEST.....
29th August 2012, 12:34 AM
nellipudi.santhoshkumar
Senior Member++++

Best Computer Science Engineering Colleges in Bangalore:

**MBS Institute of Technology

**MVJ College of Engineering

**Alliance University

**Sambharam Institute of Technology

**JSS Academy of Technology Education

**M S Ramaiah Institute of Technology

**MVJ College of Engineering

**Sambhram Institute of Technology

**R V College of Engineering

**Bangalore Institute of Technology

**Acharya Institute of Technology

**RNS Institute of Technology

**Nitte Menakshi Institute of Technology

all the best....
1st October 2012, 06:31 PM
Unregistered

is bnmit is a good college for computer science??
24th October 2012, 03:19 AM
irshad.a
Senior Member+

Best Computer Science Engineering Colleges in Bangalore :

CMR institute of Technology

Sambhram institute of technology

Alliance University

M S Ramaiah Institute of Technology

The Oxford College of Engineering

MBS Institute if Technology

Nitte Mennakshi Institute of Technology

GOOD LUCK

\
24th May 2013, 10:42 AM
Unregistered

will ECE branch be very difficult for an avg student? will i hav to struggle for job after selecting it?
8th June 2013, 09:01 PM
Unregistered

Is dayanand sagar college is best for computer science
23rd June 2013, 04:23 PM
Unregistered

i have got 10499 in comedk. can i get jss in 1st and rnsit in second counselling
9th August 2013, 12:27 PM
srikanth2207

I think in Bangalore Indian Institute of Science is the best institute to study the Computer Science in both under graduation and post graduation.For under graduation you must have to write ISAT exam.For Master degree you have to write GATE exam
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?