21st November 2016, 05:05 PM
Unregistered

How to join BABL course in distance education mode from a college in Chennai?

I'm 24 years old. I want to become a government servant. I like to join BABL course in distance education, at any college in Chennai. There is any age limit for this course. Please send me the details on my mail id. [email protected]

21st November 2016, 09:47 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to join BABL course in distance education mode from a college in Chennai?

You will have to appear for an entrance test conducted by the prospective Institute and after clearing the examination, you will be most eligible to get admission in the course mentioned above, your age should not be below 17 years in any case.

So, as per details mentioned by you, you are very much eligible to apply for the course and continue with your studies further.
26th September 2018, 04:24 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to join BABL course in distance education mode from a college in Chennai?

I have completed my BCA and am 26 years old. I want to know whether do we have an option to do BABL course in correctness(not regular)
19th December 2018, 02:12 PM
Unregistered

I have completed plus two(HSC)and i am 40 years old. I want to know whether do we have an option to do BABL course in correctness (not regular)
5th October 2019, 09:23 PM
Unregistered

My age 32 how to apply corresponding in BABL
23rd November 2019, 09:19 PM
Unregistered

My age 20 how to join BABL course I want to complete in corres what that process I want that all details send my I'd [email protected]
3rd January 2020, 11:22 PM
Unregistered

Hi i finished BBA... How to join BABL accordance how to apply and my age 32...
5th January 2020, 03:11 AM
Unregistered

Am 27 years old how to join BABL course for distance education then there is any other qualification in matriculation level plz rly
15th November 2021, 02:01 PM
Unregistered

How to join BABL distance education in Chennai college.i m completed B. E cse..and my age is 27
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?