29th November 2011, 08:21 PM
vimalimmacs

What are the career options available in India after completing B.A BL?

I have completed BA BL and wish to pursue a course in MSc applies psychology? what are the carreer options in India ? Please suggest

Vimal

12th January 2012, 07:50 PM
senthilkumarvm

Default Re: What are the career options available in India after completing B.A BL?

hi my dear friend.. you are asking about career options in india after completing BA BL..

after completing your BA BL, you must register BAR council.. then only you can get batch from BAR council. after that only you will get number and then apply for the jobs..

jobs in india for lawyer is good.. if you good in speech and have confident to debate with others, then you will apply for the jobs in government..

government jobs are there, but they need experience..

All The Best VMS-AJH
22nd January 2013, 05:51 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the career options available in India after completing B.A BL?

what are the different carrer options available after completion of B.A.?
25th January 2013, 03:54 PM
Unregistered

i am doing ba bl.but after that i wish to do physchology.so that i can counsell family matters.i want know about salary and job oppotunitirts
20th June 2014, 10:26 PM
Unregistered

What is the scope for B.A B.L in India? Can we take B.A B.L after completing 12th?
21st June 2014, 06:06 PM
Unregistered

I AM 12TH PASS IN 2005 WITH COMMERCE. I WANT TO IBPS CLERK EXAM. HOW CAN APPLY
21st June 2014, 06:17 PM
Unregistered

I AM 12TH PASS IN 2005 WITH COMMERCE. I WANT TO IBPS CLERK EXAM. HOW CAN APPLY
9th May 2015, 01:40 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my 12th, I wish to do BABL.Please tell me the scope after BABL, and salary information.Mam I can do judicial service after BABL.
10th May 2015, 01:49 AM
vandv

hi friends
There are a plethora of opportunities for a law graduate. One can either practice as an advocate in a court of law or work with corporate firms. By clearing exams conducted by Public Service Commissions, a law graduate can become a judge. After gaining experience, a law graduate can hope to become Solicitor General, a Public Prosecutor or offer services to government departments and ministries. One can also work as a legal adviser for various organisations. Teaching in colleges, working with NGOs and working as a reporter for newspapers and television channels are other attractive options.
16th April 2017, 02:23 PM
Unregistered

I have finished b.com 18 years before, I would like to study BA.BL. Jay I wanted to know the details about this degree, should I study or is there any distance education....
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?