23rd March 2016, 07:13 PM
Unregistered

What is the duration of MCA course through distance mode at Chennai?

Hi

I would like to study mca course through correspondence mode at chennai. So please tell me what is the duration of the course through distance mode at Chennai? Please reply me.

Awaiting for the requested information.

24th March 2016, 01:42 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the duration of MCA course through distance mode at Chennai?

MCA stands for Master of Computer Application and it is tow year course.

The eligibility to pursue course is candidate must have passed bachelor in computer application from any recognised university.

So, the course duration is of two year. For more information in detail visit at official website of university.
25th March 2016, 12:05 AM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the duration of MCA course through distance mode at Chennai?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi

I would like to study mca course through correspondence mode at chennai. So please tell me what is the duration of the course through distance mode at Chennai? Please reply me.

The duration of MCA course in distance education is 3 years. The eligibility to study the course is a pass in graduation degree with Mathematics at +2 levels. The course is available in many universities in distance mode like;

- Madurai Kamaraj University - Official website
- Annamalai University - Official website
- Anna University – Centre for Distance Education - Official website
25th March 2016, 12:43 AM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi

The duration for MCA course through distance mode may vary from university to university. The minimum duration will be two years and maximum five years. However, please refer the respective university official website for more Information. The minimum educational qualification required for MCA course is a pass in Bachelor Degree with Mathematics at +2 levels. The course is available in many universities in distance mode like;

Karnataka State Open University, Anna Nagar, Chennai
Address: Anna Nagar, Chennai,
Tamil Nadu, India- 600040

Mahatma Gandhi University, Chennai
Address: Labela-225 & 226, Erode Jaganathan Street, Golgen George Nagar,
George Town, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India- 600024
Email: [email protected]

Diamond Dart Academy
AddressNo. 73, 1st Floor, Arcot Road, NU Tech Plaza,
Saligramam, Chennai - 600093
Land Mark: Opposite Prasad Studio
Website- www.diamonddartacademy.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?