18th February 2023, 07:06 PM
Unregistered

Do i have a chance to become a Software engineer after my BSc computer science?

I have completed my bsc computers. I'm interested to work as an engineer in software field. Is it posslible? or what would be my position despite an engineer??

19th February 2023, 01:07 AM
IAmPagal

Default Re: Do i have a chance to become a Software engineer after my BSc computer science?

Yes, it is possible to work as a software engineer with a BSc in Computer Science. In fact, many software engineers have degrees in computer science or related fields. To become a software engineer, you can look for entry-level positions or internships in software development companies, or you can opt for further education in software engineering, such as a master's degree in software engineering. Some common job titles in the software engineering field include software developer, software engineer, and software architect. With experience and further education, you can advance to more senior roles in the field.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?